Author Topic: Utah Mechanic Recorded Berating Spanish-Speaking Family and Taking All Their Money  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Suppressed

Utah Mechanic Recorded Berating Spanish-Speaking Family and Taking All Their Money
Breanna Edwards    6/01/18 8:07am
https://www.theroot.com/utah-mechanic-recorded-berating-spanish-speaking-family-1826478298

Wyatt Pack
Screenshot: KUTV-TV

It never pays to be mean, and one Utah mechanic is learning that the hard way after being captured on video berating a Spanish-speaking family who had issues with their car at a campground over the Memorial Day weekend.

In the video, Wyatt Pack, an employee of Weber County, Utah, was seen cursing out Jose Caballero and his family—all because the family’s truck had broken down, blocking Pack’s way into a Cache County, Utah, campground with their camper, News4Utah reports.

[...]

However, this is the age of cellphone footage and social media, and the video was uploaded to the internet, sparking swift and immediate backlash.

Weber County soon released a statement, saying that Pack had been placed on administrative leave while the county investigates the incident.

[...]

According to Raw Story, Pack was also fired from his job at Roy, Utah’s P N P Power Sports Repair, in a decision that was announced on Facebook Live.

But Pack’s karma is still not complete. On top of all of his self-imposed job woes, Cache County Sheriff Chad Jensen told News4Utah that Pack may also face charges in the incident.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Who gives a shit. I got treated worse than this at the local Mercedes dealer when I got the bill for an alternator job.

Offline RoosGirl

Who gives a shit. I got treated worse than this at the local Mercedes dealer when I got the bill for an alternator job.

You should have been for not being able to replace your own alternator.  😘

Offline Frank Cannon

You should have been for not being able to replace your own alternator.  😘

You have to keep putting the car up and down on the lift and pull half the cooling system to do it and I had better shit to do.

Offline RoosGirl

You have to keep putting the car up and down on the lift and pull half the cooling system to do it and I had better shit to do.

Then you should definitely be slapped around a bit for having a car that is that much trouble to change out the alternator.

Offline Frank Cannon

Then you should definitely be slapped around a bit for having a car that is that much trouble to change out the alternator.

Oh yeah? There isn't a car built the last 10 years that isn't a pain in the ass to work on. Hell. Doing a tune up on a LT1 Chevy engine is a 5 hour job and pulling a trans on a '94-'11 Deville involves pulling the whole engine and cradle from under the car.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh yeah? There isn't a car built the last 10 years that isn't a pain in the ass to work on. Hell. Doing a tune up on a LT1 Chevy engine is a 5 hour job and pulling a trans on a '94-'11 Deville involves pulling the whole engine and cradle from under the car.

Oh, that explains it.  All of my cars are at least 10 years old.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh, that explains it.  All of my cars are at least 10 years old.

Yeah. I can imagine.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah. I can imagine.

I wish my cars were that nice.