Author Topic: McCain to allies: 'Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn't'  (Read 1994 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Shut up, Cindy.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Kind of funny how McCain only considers what "bipartisan majorities", i.e., politicians supposedly think.  Doesn't say anything about a majority of the American people, and I think Graham's response pointed that out.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Shut up, Cindy.

That is "Senator Cindy" to you...you peasant working class dog..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online corbe

Rest Area ahead for those that actually got this far on a McCain thread.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

When I’m gone I hope people forget my scew ups and remember me for the good times.

Though I disagree politically, Senator John McCain wore the uniform and for that he has my hand salute.

Listen to me. Taking like he’s already dead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
McCain to allies: 'Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn't'

The article doesn't specify which 'allies' McCain is referencing. But I have my suspicions.

Exactly!  McCain allies.  He is everything wrong with politics.  I wonder if this guy is really sick?  He sure has an opinion on everything still.  The wrong one.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.