Author Topic: Should we continue to preserve the fictions around 'anchor babies'?  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

June 8, 2018
Should we continue to preserve the fictions around 'anchor babies'?
By Jack Hellner

My son and his wife went to a Boston Hospital last weekend to induce labor. They were joined in a room by five other couples going through the same process. My son said that one couple was Asian where the man spoke English and the woman did not. A nurse asked the man for the name of their pediatrician and he said they didn’t have one and didn’t need one if the baby was healthy. The nurse said they needed one before they left the hospital. My son said the man did not seem very interested in the mother or the baby. Instead he was very interested in getting the birth certificate and Social Security card. He said it was absolutely unacceptable that it would take six weeks to get those items.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/should_we_continue_to_preserve_the_fictions_around_anchor_babies.html#ixzz5HpfMNDOR

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Should we continue to preserve the fictions around 'anchor babies'?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 12:35:11 am »
The only way to settle this issue with finality is before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Any attempt by the Congress or the Executive Branch will get blocked by some liberal federal judge somewhere. So... got to be "pushed to the top".

It might be better to hold off until we have at least one more solid conservative on the Court, however...