Author Topic: Harlem Diner Owners SLAM Rutgers Prof. For Anti-White Rant Against Dining Children  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Last week, Rutgers University Professor James Livingston posted a racist rant against white children who were dining at New York City's Harlem Shake restaurant. The history professor, using the dining establishment's name in his social media posts, called the patrons "little Caucasian a**holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do" and officially resigned himself from the white race.

The owners of the diner have fired back at Livingston, and they are not mincing words. Establishment founder Jelena Pasic and partner Dardra Coaxum blasted the professor for his racism in a statement to The Blaze on Tuesday, directing Livingston to get his "burgers somewhere else" and to keep their restaurant name off his posts.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31552/restaurant-fires-back-rutgers-prof-who-went-racist-amanda-prestigiacomo
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Obviously some sort of psychotic break:

"OK, officially, I now hate white people," said the professor's post. "I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them — us — us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would [be] my dinner, and the place is overrun with little Caucasian a**holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do."

I do admire the way the owners reacted.

Offline goatprairie

This nut, Living-toad, was upset about white people eating in a black-owned restaurant. For one thing, he's white himself and frequents the restaurant.
For another thing, if the white people who were eating in the restaurant had said they didn't want to eat in a black-owned restaurant, this deranged troll would probably call them racists for that.
The final word is that the guy is a lunatic. But there's plenty more like him infesting the classrooms of high schools and colleges across the country.
Liberalism/leftism is a form of insanity.

Offline goodwithagun

Uh oh. Somebody attempted his fifteen minutes but instead kicked himself in the nuts. Like all liberal policies, the implosion is unforeseen for them yet extremely delicious for us.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This nut, Living-toad, was upset about white people eating in a black-owned restaurant. For one thing, he's white himself and frequents the restaurant.
For another thing, if the white people who were eating in the restaurant had said they didn't want to eat in a black-owned restaurant, this deranged troll would probably call them racists for that.
The final word is that the guy is a lunatic. But there's plenty more like him infesting the classrooms of high schools and colleges across the country.
Liberalism/leftism is a form of insanity.

Looks like one of the owners is white, so it's triple crazy.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Imagine if this was someone complaining about black children eating in a restaurant in a majority-white suburb.....

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hey Prof, There’s always the Rachel Dolezal route…
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"I'm tired of white people being in my favorite restaurant"
"You are white"
"I meant other white people".

This guy is virtue signaling himself to death. He must be drunk on the inebriating wine of White Privilege.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline The_Reader_David

The only think about the story is that it's unclear whether the "little white a******" he was ranting against were actual children, or the sort of hipster man-children who thought dining at a burger joint in Harlem was edgy and proved they weren't racist.  If it was that latter, while I side with the proprietors in the dim view they took of his using their business's name in a tendentious rant, there might be something to be said in favor of the professor's view as well. (Though how he manages to generalized his distaste for the behavior observed, whether by actual children or by hipster man-children to the entire white race is a bit mysterious.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Is it OK for Rachel Dolezal to dine there?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

there might be something to be said in favor of the professor's view as well. (Though how he manages to generalized his distaste for the behavior observed, whether by actual children or by hipster man-children to the entire white race is a bit mysterious.)

So if he didn't generalize it to the entire white race, you'd think he'd be justified in limiting his rant to white hipsters?  I don't like hipsters any more than anyone else, but they certainly have a right to eat anywhere they choose, regardless of their race.

To me, what is so revealing about his rant is that what he's really pissed about is that the lines were long, yet he vented on that issue by reflexively bringing race into the discussion.  It's a fantastic insight into his mindset of out and out racial bias/racism.  He just don't like white people.

Offline Millee

On Rutger's FB page, they've allowed 2 posts regarding Livingston and then "Most Relevant is selected, so some comments may have been filtered out."

"May have been filtered out..."   *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Suppressed

The only think about the story is that it's unclear whether the "little white a******" he was ranting against were actual children, or the sort of hipster man-children who thought dining at a burger joint in Harlem was edgy and proved they weren't racist. 

Considering the "Slide around the floor, you little s**thead, sing loudly, you moron." part, I think it was the former.

But, who knows...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:18:08 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Considering the "Slide around the floor, you little s**thead, sing loudly, you moron." part, I think it was the former.

But, who knows...

And, this guy teaches history to young, impressionable and ignorant students.   **nononono*

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
And, this guy teaches history to young, impressionable and ignorant students.   **nononono*

It's Rutgers.  Their motto is:   High Tuition. Low expectations. We are all gonna get laid.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Maj. Bill Martin

What kind of self-loathing loser would want to take classes from a guy who hates them because of their race/age?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What kind of self-loathing loser would want to take classes from a guy who hates them because of their race/age?

How would you know until you've signed up and paid for the class?  And, then try to scramble and get another class or pick up an extra load next semester to make up for dropping it?  And, he may be the only one teaching a particular class that semester.  I don't see how that's the student's fault.

Offline mountaineer

I remember having lunch at a soul food restaurant somewhere in Atlanta. No one gave a rat's rear end that my companion and I were the only white folks there. Good food!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

I remember having lunch at a soul food restaurant somewhere in Atlanta. No one gave a rat's rear end that my companion and I were the only white folks there. Good food!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

That's generally been my experience as well.  If you treat other people nicely and with respect, they'll usually reciprocate.

However...there is a low-rent barbeque joint not far from my house.  They sell "polish girls", which are big sausages, cole slaw, and pulled pork (the pork is the difference that makes them a "girl" v. a "boy") sold on a hoagie bun.  Awesome!  But the two old black guys who run it are nasty as hell.  They glare when you come in, and glare when you leave.  Needless to say, they make it right in front of you so I can see that they're not messing with it.  I always give them a big wave and smile when I come in, just for fun.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 09:20:16 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LadyLiberty

James Livingston on "Rate my Professor":  http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1193176  Strikes me as a slacker when it comes to teaching history.

Offline goatprairie

James Livingston on "Rate my Professor":  http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1193176  Strikes me as a slacker when it comes to teaching history.
You should read his little auto-bio. He is a full-fledged SJW dedicated to righting the world's wrongs. And as it turns out for this nitwit,  the U.S. is responsible for 99% of what's wrong with the world.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obviously some sort of psychotic break:

I do admire the way the owners reacted.

@Sanguine

He's a yankee college professor. Chances are he  is just mad and jealous because he and his black boyfriend can't have children.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

He's a yankee college professor. Chances are he  is just mad and jealous because he and his black boyfriend can't have children.

And, you know this how?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And, you know this how?

@Sanguine

I "know" it because he is a homosexual attention whore and rabid leftist that lives in a black neighborhood and calls it HIS neighborhood and wants to keep the white people out.

NOW,you or someone else ask him if it's ok to keep black people out of white neighborhoods,and watch his head explode.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:48:48 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

I "know" it because he is a homosexual attention whore and rabid leftist that lives in a black neighborhood and calls it HIS neighborhood and wants to keep the white people out.

NOW,you or someone else ask him if it's ok to keep black people out of white neighborhoods,and watch his head explode.

Okay.....................