Author Topic: Rolling Stone writer speculates Melania Trump is 'concealing abuse,' implicates president in domesti  (Read 642 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rolling Stone writer speculates Melania Trump is 'concealing abuse,' implicates president in domestic violence
by Emily Jashinsky
 | June 04, 2018 12:07 PM

Are you (a) a journalist with (b) a wild theory about Melania Trump's public absence that (c) is not substantiated by any hard evidence? No worries, all it takes to float your conjecture into the broader conversation is one simple tweet.

Jamil Smith, senior writer at Rolling Stone, used Twitter on Sunday to express his suspicion that the first lady's public absence "could be about concealing abuse" perpetrated by her husband.

"I wish that I didn’t suspect that the prolonged, poorly explained public absence of Melania Trump could be about concealing abuse. I wish that it was a ludicrous prospect. I wish that the @POTUS wasn’t a man with a history of abusing women, including those to whom he is married," Smith tweeted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/rolling-stone-writer-speculates-melania-trump-is-concealing-abuse-implicates-president-in-domestic-violence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Trump would never hit a woman.

He has people for that kind of thing.
Countdown to Resignation

Oceander

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He has a history of bad language and adultry, not physical abuse.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

He has a history of bad language and adultry, not physical abuse.

If there was any hint of physical abuse he would have been accused of it by Ivana during the divorce.

Offline endicom

What prolonged absence?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm going with abduction by space aliens.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

The same Rolling Stone magazine that was successfully sued for libel for a story about a rape at a college that they made up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

If there was any hint of physical abuse he would have been accused of it by Ivana during the divorce.
@RoosGirl

He was accused and it was written in the divorce.  He went to Ivana's plastic surgeon, had him cut his scalp, take out the part without hair, and sew the two parts with hair back together.  When he got home, he was in such pain he blamed her for having that plastic surgeon, said he wanted her to hurt like he was.  He grabbed her hair and pulled a patch out.  Said, now you hurt like I do.  She ran upstairs, locked herself in another bedroom.  Next morning when she went downstairs to that bedroom, she saw her hair in the bed. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:16:21 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@RoosGirl

He was accused and it was written in the divorce.  He went to Ivan's plastic surgeon, had him cut his scalp, take out the part without hair, and sew the two parts with hair back together.  When he got home, he was in such pain he blamed her for having that plastic surgeon, said he wanted her to hurt like he was.  He grabbed her hair and pulled a patch out.  Said, now you hurt like I do.  She ran upstairs, locked herself in another bedroom.  Next morning when she went downstairs to that bedroom, she saw her hair in the bed.

That's weird.  I saw a picture of Melania today.  I thought she looked like she had lost hair.  I was wondering if she had cancer and they hadn't reported her illness correctly.  She didn't look the same, like she may be ill.

Trump doesn't wear his wedding ring either.

No matter what is going on prayers for Melania.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:55:15 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

He was accused and it was written in the divorce.  He went to Ivan's plastic surgeon, had him cut his scalp, take out the part without hair, and sew the two parts with hair back together.  When he got home, he was in such pain he blamed her for having that plastic surgeon, said he wanted her to hurt like he was.  He grabbed her hair and pulled a patch out.  Said, now you hurt like I do.  She ran upstairs, locked herself in another bedroom.  Next morning when she went downstairs to that bedroom, she saw her hair in the bed.

Well there you go.