Author Topic: Trump says he wasn't warned in 2016 about Russia threats. He was.  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump says he wasn't warned in 2016 about Russia threats. He was.
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 02:44:38 am »
@Once-Ler

Again, the issue isn't the FBI running out a lead.  That's their job.  It is the matter of what the FBI did, or didn't, do with the information.  If there were individuals with less than patriotic motives the FBI knew about,  the FBI should have revealed that to the Trump campaign.  Or so it seems to me, in the context of an active race for the Presidency.    The FBI is not supposed to take sides in an election, not supposed to run down leads by entrapment of the candidate, or by silence allow the infiltration to continue.

@Jazzhead

I understand your points.  Thank you for your reply.  Hopefully we will have the answers when the investigations are concluded.

Offline Fantom

Re: Trump says he wasn't warned in 2016 about Russia threats. He was.
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 02:55:41 am »
@Fantom
I'm putting you back on ignore for a few months.  There...I just doubled my list.

Ahh...peace and quite from the nadflies. Works for me.   888sunglass
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass