Author Topic: MSNBC Admits Landslide Poll Results… Americans Say Mueller’s Got Nothing  (Read 537 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Admits Landslide Poll Results… Americans Say Mueller’s Got Nothing

By Cillian Zeal
May 29, 2018 at 8:23am

Robert Mueller’s fishing expedition has been going on for well over a year. Now, Americans are telling MSNBC — much to the network’s consternation — that it may be time for Mueller to put up the “Gone Fishin'” sign on the special counsel’s door.

A new poll released by MSNBC shows a majority of Americans think Mueller’s investigation is a “witchhunt,” much to the surprise of the people at the network.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/msnbc-admits-landslide-poll-results-americans-say-muellers-got-nothing/

Offline MajorClay

Offline Concerned

Of course Mueller has "uncovered crimes".  People have pleaded guilty to crimes and been indicted of crimes as a direct result of the Mueller probe.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Frank Cannon

Of course Mueller has "uncovered crimes".  People have pleaded guilty to crimes and been indicted of crimes as a direct result of the Mueller probe.

Have they? Last I checked the people are taking a plea because they do not have the finances to fight this azzhole Mueller's unlimited bank roll. The others with money are taking this garbage he is selling in front of Judges and winning.

Enjoy your witch hunt while it lasts. In a short time all your Deep State pals running this mess are going to he in front of judges themselves in orange jumpsuits.......or maybe you haven't been following what the IG is doing.

Offline Concerned

Have they? Last I checked the people are taking a plea because they do not have the finances to fight this azzhole Mueller's unlimited bank roll. The others with money are taking this garbage he is selling in front of Judges and winning.

Enjoy your witch hunt while it lasts. In a short time all your Deep State pals running this mess are going to he in front of judges themselves in orange jumpsuits.......or maybe you haven't been following what the IG is doing.

Mueller’s team has either indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 19 people and three companies. I'm not aware of anyone indicted by Mueller's team who's been found not guilty before a judge.

BTW -- I have no "Deep State" pals because I don't think the "Deep State" exists, and I've seen no evidence that it actually does.  I do think I read about this supposed cabal running the federal government in a Robert Ludlum novel of the 1980's.   *****rollingeyes*****  It too, didn't strike me as particularly realistic though, but I know the conspiracy theorists ate it up:

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.