Author Topic: Flight school staff arrested after allegedly kidnapping 'illegal' student, trying to fly him back to  (Read 350 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Flight school staff arrested after allegedly kidnapping 'illegal' student, trying to fly him back to China: report

A flight school instructor and his assistant were booked at an airport Friday after allegedly kidnapping one of their students and attempting to send him on a plane back to China, police said.

Tianshu Shi, 21, recorded audio from the alleged attack by Jonathan McConkey and his assistant, Kelsi Hoser, who both work for IASCO Flight Training in Redding, Calif.

Shi, who said the two employees had visited him on Thursday night and told him he would be "shipped back" to China the next day, provided the audio recording to the Record Searchlight. (WARNING: GRAPHIC AUDIO: CLICK TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDING)

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/28/flight-school-staff-arrested-after-allegedly-kidnapping-illegal-student-trying-to-fly-him-back-to-china-report.html

The "victim", Tianshu Shi seems to definitely be illegal from what we are told in the story.

The flight school was paid by the Chinese government to teach these Chinese students how to fly per the story.

We will see where this all goes.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
The story says he's here on an M-1 visa.  The kidnappers said he didn't speak English well enough?  This is a really strange report.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Sum Ting Wong with this story.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."