Author Topic: Trapped in a Venezuelan prison riot: Utah man pleads 'please help me' in desperate Facebook video fr  (Read 277 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trapped in a Venezuelan prison riot: Utah man pleads 'please help me' in desperate Facebook video from inside jail that has been taken over by inmates 'who are trying to kill him'

Joshua Holt has been imprisoned for two years without trial on weapons charges
    Fellow prisoners at crowded Caracas detention centre took control of the jail
    The drama has unfolded just days before Venezuelans head to the polls

By Debbie White For Mailonline

Published: 05:47 EDT, 17 May 2018 | Updated: 09:25 EDT, 17 May 2018

A distraught former Mormon missionary has posted videos on social media begging for urgent help after fellow inmates revolted and took control of a notorious prison in Venezuela.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5739575/Trapped-Venezuelan-prison-riot-Utah-man-pleads-help-desperate-Facebook-video.html#ixzz5FltD8Gw1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Frank Cannon

Why would someone go to a country that is openly hostile to the US and is circling the drain with social disorder?

Offline Suppressed

Framed to be used as a bargaining chip.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Framed to be used as a bargaining chip.

He allowed this to happen. He should not have been there, I don't care how hot the chick is.

I will also point out that this guys plea is all over the place. He talks about wanting help because of the prison riot and then goes off on some rant about the government being the problem and not the prison riot.