Author Topic: Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem  (Read 1173 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:25:51 pm »
Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem
ABC News

Israeli soldiers shot and killed at least 43 Palestinians during mass protests along the Gaza border on Monday. It was the deadliest day there since a devastating 2014 cross-border war and cast a shadow over Israel's festive inauguration of the new U.S. Embassy in contested Jerusalem.

In a show of anger fueled by the embassy move, protesters set tires on fire, sending plumes of black smoke into the air, and hurled firebombs and stones toward Israeli troops across the border. Later on Monday, Israeli forces fired from tanks, sending protesters fleeing to take cover.

The military said its troops came under fire in some areas, and said protesters tried to break through the border fence. It said troops shot and killed three Palestinians trying to plant a bomb.

Continued at: https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israel-warns-gaza-protesters-stay-border-fence-55140369

Live coverage: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/live-us-embassy-opens-jerusalem-sparking-palestinian-protests-1781226487

Daily Mail with lots of pictures, 83 in fact.:
Israeli snipers kill scores of Palestinians and wound 1,300 as 35,000 protesters rally against the US Embassy opening in Jerusalem overseen by Trump's Middle East envoy Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5725195/US-set-deeply-controversial-Jerusalem-embassy-move.html#ixzz5FUXZel1s
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So, per the BBC map, our new embassy:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44104599

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:52:49 pm by TomSea »

Offline LucasWhite

• IMDEX.org - Image-based Encyclopedia
Re: Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 05:34:58 pm »
*** OBAMA GOVERNMENT-TOPPLING JUSTIFICATION FLASHBACK ***

Good afternoon, everybody.  I want to take this opportunity to update the American people about the situation in Libya.  Over the last several weeks, the world has watched events unfold in Libya with hope and alarm.  Last month, protesters took to the streets across the country to demand their universal rights, and a government that is accountable to them and responsive to their aspirations.  But they were met with an iron fist.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/03/18/remarks-president-situation-libya

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 05:43:30 pm »
It was the deadliest day there since a devastating 2014 cross-border war ...

So ABC. It really doesn't matter if there is an embassy there or not. These animals will fight and carry on no matter what.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 08:05:00 pm »
A muzzie is gonna do what a Muzzie is gonna do.  Pretty much what all savages do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:57:44 pm »
Frank Cannon wrote:
"It really doesn't matter if there is an embassy there or not. These animals will fight and carry on no matter what."

And The Ghost added:
"A muzzie is gonna do what a Muzzie is gonna do.  Pretty much what all savages do."

And my thoughts regarding dead Gaza rioters?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 11:23:26 pm »
And of course, the left will blame Israel.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 11:45:54 pm »
Such is life ... and death, in this case.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 10:22:53 pm »
Chris Rock should do an informational video for Hamas:  How not to get your ass killed by the Israel Defense Force.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 02:58:59 am »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 12:26:40 am »
bump/\..ed

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 12:28:26 am »