Author Topic: Israel Bombs Gaza Tunnel, Closes Key Crossing After Attack  (Read 352 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Israel Bombs Gaza Tunnel, Closes Key Crossing After Attack

news  9 minutes ago
TIME — Aron Heller and Fares Akram / AP

(JERUSALEM) — The Israeli military said Saturday it was shutting down its main cargo crossing into Gaza after Palestinian protesters caused extensive damage to it, and that it had also destroyed an attack tunnel militants dug near its main pedestrian crossing.

The twin developments come ahead of a potentially charged week along the Israel-Gaza border as weekly protests being staged there are expected to culminate with a potential breach of the border and a surge in casualties.

Once again, thousands of Palestinians protested Friday in various locations along the frontier. Later, a group of Palestinians burned a fuel complex and conveyor belt on their side of the Kerem Shalom crossing, causing more than $9 million in damages and disrupting the import of diesel fuel and building materials, the military said. It said the attack rendered the main fuel and gas lines unusable and caused further damage to electrical infrastructure and other vital equipment.

The military said the Kerem Shalom crossing will be closed until further notice and not before the damage is repaired.....................

http://start.att.net/news/read/category/news/article/time-israel_bombs_gaza_tunnel_closes_key_crossing_after-rtime

Looks like Hamas is trying to breach the border.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Israel Bombs Gaza Tunnel, Closes Key Crossing After Attack
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 04:16:31 am »
Peace in the middle east, oh so very far away...
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw