Author Topic: Less than 1 in 3 Americans support U.S. pullout from Iran deal - Reuters/Ipsos (before official anno  (Read 610 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Middle East & North Africa
May 8, 2018
Less than 1 in 3 Americans support U.S. pullout from Iran deal - Reuters/Ipsos poll

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Less than one in three Americans agrees with President Donald Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of an agreement to limit Iran’s nuclear programme, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national opinion poll released on Tuesday.

The poll, conducted May 4-8, ahead of the Republican president’s announcement to end the deal, found that 29 percent of adults wanted to end the deal with Iran and five other world powers to ease sanctions and limit Iran’s nuclear programme.

Another 42 percent said the United States should remain in the deal, and the remaining 28 percent said they “don’t know.”

Read more at: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-iran-nuclear-poll/less-than-1-in-3-americans-support-u-s-pullout-from-iran-deal-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUKKBN1I92RU

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This is exactly what Ben Rhodes was talking about when he pushed the narrative.

Rhodes said, “The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns… They literally know nothing.”

Everyone else was trying like hell to tread water in the weak Obama economy to dig into it and see how terrible it was.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GrouchoTex

I don't by this.
They are polling their own.

Offline Frank Cannon

Depends on how you read the poll. In my view 58% of people are fine with this move.

Offline the_doc

Depends on how you read the poll. In my view 58% of people are fine with this move.

That's perzackly how I read it.