Author Topic: Trump warns John Kerry: 'Stay away' from Iran talks  (Read 661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump warns John Kerry: 'Stay away' from Iran talks
« on: May 08, 2018, 12:33:48 pm »
Trump warns John Kerry: 'Stay away' from Iran talks
by Katelyn Caralle
 | May 08, 2018 07:59 AM

President Trump told former Secretary of State John Kerry to butt out of the talks on the Iran nuclear agreement, and said he was "hurting" the U.S. by working behind the scenes to save the deal Trump might abandon on Tuesday.

“John Kerry can’t get over the fact that he had his chance and blew it! Stay away from negotiations John, you are hurting your country!”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign/trump-warns-john-kerry-stay-away-from-iran-talks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Trump warns John Kerry: 'Stay away' from Iran talks
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 12:46:40 pm »

Good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 01:00:14 pm »
Kerry knows that we do not have an Attorney General at the moment. So he, like so many others, has no fear at all of any kind of prosecution. Only Republicans get prosecuted by the government.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 01:45:15 pm »
The President's absolutely right.  Kerry and anyone else not invited by the Administration should stay away from negotiations with Iran. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 03:52:42 am »
Kerry knows that we do not have an Attorney General at the moment. So he, like so many others, has no fear at all of any kind of prosecution. Only Republicans get prosecuted by the government.

Exactly right.  The DOJ is there to protect the corruption of the leftist.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 03:57:22 am »
The President's absolutely right.  Kerry and anyone else not invited by the Administration should stay away from negotiations with Iran.

Yep, Jimmy Carter is always trying to pull this kind of crap also.  What is it about liberals that they can't understand they are not in the drivers seat any longer?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 04:13:42 am »
Exactly right.  The DOJ is there to protect the corruption of the leftist.

I worked for Time Warner at one time in my life. The company kept repeating over and over and over that if you have any problem at all with the company, go to HR immediately. The reason for that is simple. HR is there, and full of lawyers, whose job it is to protect the company and not the employee.

That is what the DOJ has become. There job is no longer to investigate and prosecute criminal activities. But, through 8 years of Obama the DOJ was transformed into an agency whose job it now is to protect government at all costs. Blatant criminal behavior is secondary to preserving the company, or in this case the government, no matter what.

The DOJ as it is today would rather prosecute the victims than the perpetrators.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:08:25 am »
John Kerry's daughter, Vanessa, married an Iranian national in 2009.  His best man was the son of the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.   :patriot: