Author Topic: NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigns amid sexual harrassment allegations  (Read 4018 times)

Oceander

Good riddance. 

rangerrebew

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Resigns Over Allegations Of Beating and Choking Women
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle May 7, 2018   

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned after it was discovered that he beat, choked and threatened four different women. Schneiderman who is an avid NeverTrumper who has run through a ton of New Yorker\’s tax dollars with frivolous lawsuits against President Trump has resigned. Four women have come forward with complaints against the ultra-partisan Democrat. One woman claims that Schneiderman would slap her until she called him master. Three other women detail beatings and threats he used against them.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/new-york-attorney-general-eric-schneiderman-resigns-over-allegations-of-beating-and-choking-women/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720& 

rangerrebew

Typical "ultra-partisan" democrat. 888blackhat

Offline Mod1

Merged threads on same topic.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
There may be NE Briefers may have more info, but if my memory serves correctly this puke is among the closest and most loyal soldiers of the Clinton Crime machine.  Wasn't he Hitlery's NY Campaign Chairman, closest ally, etc?    This needs further research.

If so, it was conveniently left out of the article.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:18:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mountaineer

In related NY sleaze news:
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Gave $10,000 To Manhattan DA After He Declined To File Sexual Assault Charges
By David Sirota @davidsirota AND Jay Cassano @jcassano
10/05/17 AT 6:36 PM

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer delivered $10,000 to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, Jr. in 2015, in the months after Vance’s office decided not to prosecute Weinstein over sexual assault allegations, according to an International Business Times review of campaign finance documents. That contribution from attorney David Boies — who previously headlined a fundraiser for Vance — was a fraction of the more than $182,000 that Boies, his son and his law partners have delivered to the Democrat during his political career.

Boies has done legal work for Weinstein since at least 2005, and his website at his law firm says his clients include The Weinstein Company.   ...
More at International Business Times.

Instapundit.com  @instapundit
Instapundit.com Retweeted Mary Ann Georgantopoulos

Wasn't Schneiderman investigating Vance for corrupt dealings with Harvey Weinstein?

Instapundit.com added,
Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
Verified account @marygeorgant
Spokesperson says Manhattan district attorney Cy Vance has opened an investigation into the reported allegations concerning AG Eric Schneiderman.
8:08 AM - 8 May 2018
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:29:43 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

omg, this woman is deranged. Here are a few tweets. It's all about Russia?
Louise Mensch  Verified account @LouiseMensch

This is absolutely terrible. It’s a pack of lies about @AGSchneiderman and a victory for @PutinRF.
And - it won’t save @realDonaldTrump from one goddamned thing.
10:12 PM - 7 May 2018

And now, like @Schneiderman, we will focus on taking Trump down.
And like @Comey, @Schneiderman will be there for that victory. Bet on it.
#TrumpRussia

... I’ve no doubt @Schneiderman did spank women or whatever and no doubt either that it was consensual. It’s an entirely common fantasy scenario. But justice won’t be denied, for Trump or the others in this that he was investigating.

Of course I read the story, it’s risible and obviously false. A q-tip. Ugh. @AGSchneiderman @schneiderman used role-play? So what? Again; this is commonplace heterosexual fantasy and I don’t accept for a second it wasn’t consensual.
Totally disregarding the quotes in Farrow's story where the women expressly state this wasn't "role playing" or a sex game, and they didn't consent to any of the abuse.

Oceander

I just saw an AP wire story that the Manhattan DA is opening a criminal investigation on Schneiderman for these allegations.

Of course, being that it’s Manhattan, it could just be the start of the whitewash process. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
omg, this woman is deranged. Here are a few tweets. It's all about Russia?Totally disregarding the quotes in Farrow's story where the women expressly state this wasn't "role playing" or a sex game, and they didn't consent to any of the abuse.
Even if it were, Schneiderman's a high-level politician. He should've known better than to walk into a trap like that. No high-profile politician, even if they're single, should be engaging in that kind of questionable sexual behavior while in office. It leaves them wide open to this kind of attack.

That's how Andrew Cuomo has maintained power: he keeps his personal life unassailable.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline endicom

There may be NE Briefers may have more info, but if my memory serves correctly this puke is among the closest and most loyal soldiers of the Clinton Crime machine.  Wasn't he Hitlery's NY Campaign Chairman, closest ally, etc?    This needs further research.

If so, it was conveniently left out of the article.

It's a given that the NY Dems were all in for Hillary once she was the Dem candidate. Before that there would been some Bern-baby-Bern people and some Steinistas.

I don't know about Schneiderman but Cuomo has been tied to the waning Kennedy Krime machine. Maybe Kennedy Krime is now a subset of Clinton Crime.

Offline endicom

Even if it were, Schneiderman's a high-level politician. He should've known better than to walk into a trap like that. No high-profile politician, even if they're single, should be engaging in that kind of questionable sexual behavior while in office. It leaves them wide open to this kind of attack.

They think they're untouchable because they have for generations been untouchable.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I just saw an AP wire story that the Manhattan DA is opening a criminal investigation on Schneiderman for these allegations.

Of course, being that it’s Manhattan, it could just be the start of the whitewash process.

So true ....

Online mountaineer

That's how Andrew Cuomo has maintained power: he keeps his personal life unassailable.
His live-in girlfriend is Sandra Lee, so-called chef who once infamously featured Kwaanza cake on her program, "Semi-Homemade" (or, as we liked to say, "Semi Ho-Made").

Offline Frank Cannon

omg, this woman is deranged. Here are a few tweets. It's all about Russia?Totally disregarding the quotes in Farrow's story where the women expressly state this wasn't "role playing" or a sex game, and they didn't consent to any of the abuse.

LOL. That nutjob is coo coo for cocopuffs.....

Louise Mensch
‏Verified account @LouiseMensch
3h3 hours ago

The thing to remember, patriots, on @AGSchneiderman today is that he still is (Attorney General). Until the end of the day. And those whom he is investigating for corruption, including Cyrus Vance, who protects Jared and Ivanka, should take note.
52 replies 199 retweets 605 likes

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Eric Schneiderman, JD Harvard Law

i.e. "Elites" from both parties attended this fine (and other comparable) institution,

and look down upon those that attended states schools, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Damn, that was quick the evidence must be overwhelming.

@corbe   Or so really, really embarrassing that he would rather resign than hear any more about it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
To his credit, Andrew Cuomo called for Schneiderman's resignation at practically the moment the news of the accusations became public.

@EasyAce   To his credit?  Or maybe to stop the investigation before it headed back in his own direction.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
[quote author=Frank Cannon link=topic=315291.msg1678146#msg7

The punch line to this story is that the broads he was beating the shit out of are self proclaimed proud feminist Progressives.....

LOL. Stupid idiots!
[/quote]

I know.  I mean it's obvious the guy was one sick sumbitch but why, why, why would these women go along with it for so long?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yeah. What a brave guy Andy is. Cuomo is up to his ass in corruption in that state. His best pal and number two guy is going to Federal prison for bribery. There are a whole host of other denizens of Albany that are either under investigation or have been nabbed over the years he has been in charge. Andy knew all about what his AG was up to. He know everything that is going on in Albany. The undertow is about to suck him in.

@Frank Cannon   I hope, but the undertow often stops at the top.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@EasyAce   To his credit?  Or maybe to stop the investigation before it headed back in his own direction.

Donald Trump actually tweeted about him back in 2013.   It was an 'Open Secret', but nobody had the nerve.  Ronan's just a lucky tool to serve as conduit to the victims.   

IOW, Farrell's no hero...no Woodward/Bernstein.    ^-^

But let's be honest.

Who hasn't fantasized spanking Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Emily West) in Texas Rising?      :bolt:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

I'll give Trump credit for that 2013 Tweet @DCPatriot, WoW, what insight. 
  Credit taken away for donating to this slimeballs campaign in 2014.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

I'll give Trump credit for that 2013 Tweet @DCPatriot, WoW, what insight. 
  Credit taken away for donating to this slimeballs campaign in 2014.

Oh man that's hilarious.

Offline aligncare

Rush on his show today made it a point to say that NONE of the major [sic] news networks made even a glancing reference to Schneiderman being a democrat! NONE.

So tell me again how our side must play nice and must observe presidential decorum and do the political kabuki crap. In today’s politics, against a duplicitous hostile media, nice republicans finish last.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:54:23 pm by aligncare »