Author Topic: NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigns amid sexual harrassment allegations  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just the Tweet, no article...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump
 @realDonaldTrump
 Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone - next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner
 6:10 AM · Sep 11, 2013

Notice the date.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/7/donald-trump-eric-schneiderman-2013-tweet-wait-and/

Offline Sighlass

Another source: (on allegations)

HOLY SH*T! Four women accuse #MeToo crusader NY AG Eric Schneiderman of ‘violent physical abuse’

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/05/07/holy-sht-four-women-accuse-metoo-crusader-ny-ag-eric-schneiderman-of-violent-physical-abuse/
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:26:01 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

Damn, that was quick the evidence must be overwhelming.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

This guy is a creepy corrupt piece of shit. Looks like some more baggage on Cuomo's back as he tries to run for President. Good to see.

Offline Frank Cannon

Donald J. Trump
 @realDonaldTrump
 Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone - next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner
 6:10 AM · Sep 11, 2013

Notice the date.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/7/donald-trump-eric-schneiderman-2013-tweet-wait-and/

There is going to be a connection to the NY Gov. Bank on it.

Offline Sighlass

Damn, that was quick the evidence must be overwhelming.

Couldn't of happened to a bigger hypocrite...

https://s9.postimg.cc/jllvtupqn/2018-05-07_21_28_31-_Eric_Schneiderman_on_Twitter_Without_the_r.jpg

Can someone link me to the HTML or whatever this site uses page for beginners. So I can properly link a photo... thanks...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:36:29 am by Sighlass »

Offline RoosGirl

Probably all been hanging with Jeff Epstein.

Offline Sighlass

Looks like JM beat me to the punch on posting about this, @Mod1  or whomever, please delete my duplicate thread.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
To his credit, Andrew Cuomo called for Schneiderman's resignation at practically the moment the news of the accusations became public.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Frank Cannon

To his credit, Andrew Cuomo called for Schneiderman's resignation at practically the moment the news of the accusations became public.

Yeah. What a brave guy Andy is. Cuomo is up to his ass in corruption in that state. His best pal and number two guy is going to Federal prison for bribery. There are a whole host of other denizens of Albany that are either under investigation or have been nabbed over the years he has been in charge. Andy knew all about what his AG was up to. He know everything that is going on in Albany. The undertow is about to suck him in.

Offline endicom

Can someone link me to the HTML or whatever this site uses page for beginners. So I can properly link a photo... thanks...

Without the spaces it's [ img] image address [ /img]

@Sighlass

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:49:36 am by endicom »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Yeah. What a brave guy Andy is. Cuomo is up to his ass in corruption in that state. His best pal and number two guy is going to Federal prison for bribery. There are a whole host of other denizens of Albany that are either under investigation or have been nabbed over the years he has been in charge. Andy knew all about what his AG was up to. He know everything that is going on in Albany. The undertow is about to suck him in.
Oh, I'm not exactly a Cuomo partisan. The sooner he goes down, the better. And may my native state never (praying hard) elect anything named Cuomo to any office ever again. Not even dog catcher.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline corbe

Right click (the OTHER button) on the photo at the 'O'riginal page, select Properties, copy the URL address (close that window), Copy the URL here using the binoculars button. You can resize by using the Width=300 within the first brackets with a space  EX: {img width=300}Your copied URL here{/img}  of course they are [] not {}.   Hope this helps @Sighlass
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:53:30 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Probably all been hanging with Jeff Epstein.

Schneiderman is worse than Spitzer or Weiner, but Epstein is a terrific guy who enjoys the ladies.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-manages-to-involve-himself-in-two-skeevy-s-1677459527
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Poor Eric -- couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.    ;)

Shades of former NY attorney general (and governor) Elliot Spitzer.

This must be a job requirement there now... heh.

Offline MOD8

Merged topics

Offline endicom

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh Boy!!! This guy was a real sick eff. Not only was he doing nasty things to chicks, he was a full blown racist.

"We Could Rarely Have Sex Without Him Beating Me." NY AG Schneiderman Resigns After Multiple Abuse Allegations

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-07/we-could-rarely-have-sex-without-him-beating-me-ny-ag-schneiderman-accused

Sometimes in bed, she recalls, he would be “shaking me and grabbing my face” while demanding that she repeat such things as “I’m a little whore.” She says that he also told her, “If you ever left me, I’d kill you.” -The New Yorker

New York's Democratic Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman has been a prominent voice in the #MeToo movement - suing Harvey Weinstein in the wake of his sexual misconduct scandal and advocating for women's rights. Now, Schneiderman himself stands accused by four women of choking, hitting, and threatening them during brutal, alcohol-fueled sexual assaults.

“I would come over for dinner. An already half-empty bottle of red wine would be on the counter. He had had a head start. ‘Very stressful day,’ he would say.” Sometimes, if she didn’t drink quickly enough, she says, he would “come to me like a baby who wouldn’t eat its food, and hold the glass to my lips while holding my face, and sweetly but forcefully, like a parent, say, ‘Come on, Mimi, drink, drink, drink,’ and essentially force me - at times actually spilling it down my chin and onto my chest.” Schneiderman, she recalls, “would almost always drink two bottles of wine in a night, then bring a bottle of Scotch into the bedroom. He would get absolutely plastered five nights out of seven.” On one occasion, she recalls, “he literally fell on his face in my kitchen, straight down, like a tree falling.” Another evening, he smashed his leg against an open drawer, cutting it so badly that “there was blood all over the place.” She bandaged it, but the next day she went to his office to change the dressing, because the bleeding hadn’t stopped.

When Schneiderman was violent, he often made sexual demands. “He was obsessed with having a threesome, and said it was my job to find a woman,” she says. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t, and would hit me until I agreed.” (She had no intention of having a threesome.) She recalls, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

Selvaratnam also said Schneiderman routinely "drank heavily," took sedatives, and pushed her to drink with him.

“Drink your bourbon, Turnip” - his nickname for her. In the middle of the night, he staggered through the apartment, as if in a trance. “I’ve never seen anyone that messed up,” she recalls. “It was like sleeping next to a monster.”

And then came the threats...

"He had said he would have to kill me if we broke up, on multiple occasions. He also told me he could have me followed and could tap my phone,” said Selvaratnam.

The punch line to this story is that the broads he was beating the shit out of are self proclaimed proud feminist Progressives.....

Michelle Manning Barish says her romantic involvement with Schneiderman spanned the summer of 2013 until New Year's Day, 2015, while Selvaratnam was with the AG from the summer of 2016 until the fall of 2017. Both women, as the New Yorker writes, are "articulate, progressive Democratic feminists in their forties who live in Manhattan."

LOL. Stupid idiots!

Offline DB

How long did he know before it became public?

Offline Frank Cannon

How long did he know before it became public?

I'll bet everyone in power knew about it. A guy who gets blackout drunk and takes illegal pills all week usually stands out to the inner circle.

Offline DB

I'll bet everyone in power knew about it. A guy who gets blackout drunk and takes illegal pills all week usually stands out to the inner circle.

Yes, which means Cuomo deserves no credit at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

What Did Gov. Cuomo Know About His Attorney General?
Joe Simonson
Media Reporter
10:37 PM 05/07/2018

A bombshell report came out Monday night in The New Yorker alleging a pattern of horrific abuse by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. As one of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s right-hand men, can the public truly believe New York’s governor had no idea about his attorney general’s behavior?

Theoretically, it’s entirely possible Schneiderman kept his demonic second life far from his boss, but it’s important to remember we’re not talking about a single accusation. As Jane Mayer and Ronan Farrow outline in their piece, four separate women detailed his “nonconsensual physical violence.”  ...

As an anecdote in the piece explains:

“After the former girlfriend ended the relationship, she told several friends about the abuse. A number of them advised her to keep the story to herself, arguing that Schneiderman was too valuable a politician for the Democrats to lose. She described this response as heartbreaking. And when Schneiderman heard that she had turned against him, she said, he warned her that politics was a tough and personal business, and that she’d better be careful. She told Selvaratnam that she had taken this as a threat.”

In short, numerous people appear to know about Schneiderman’s abusive tendencies but chose not to act out of fear or naked political ambition.  ...  More at Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

Oh Boy!!! This guy was a real sick eff. Not only was he doing nasty things to chicks, he was a full blown racist.

"We Could Rarely Have Sex Without Him Beating Me." NY AG Schneiderman Resigns After Multiple Abuse Allegations

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-07/we-could-rarely-have-sex-without-him-beating-me-ny-ag-schneiderman-accused

The punch line to this story is that the broads he was beating the shit out of are self proclaimed proud feminist Progressives.....

LOL. Stupid idiots!

So no one likes proud, femisnist progressives. Even themselves.