Author Topic: States Turn to an Unproven Method of Execution: Nitrogen Gas  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: States Turn to an Unproven Method of Execution: Nitrogen Gas
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2018, 12:06:04 pm »
Why not just use CO2.   At 100% concentration it results in immediate loss of consciousness and death if oxygen is not restored.

Because of global warming.  Duh.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 09:50:34 am »
Personally I think what ever method they use should be both a punishment and a deterrent. If it is does publicly it might just make some people pause for just a second or two.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 07:33:16 pm »
Seems like there should be a way to go to sleep peacefully and just not wake up...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline thackney

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2018, 07:38:29 pm »
Seems like there should be a way to go to sleep peacefully and just not wake up...

I think this is it, using Nitrogen.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer