Author Topic: REPORT: John Kerry Working Behind the Scenes to Save the Iran Deal  (Read 3010 times)

Offline endicom

We don't actually know if Trump authorized this or not.

Would it really surprise anyone if he did?

Given that it's Kerry, it would surprise me. With someone else I might suspect a good cop-bad cop act.

Online dfwgator

Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Offline DB

@DB
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

So desperate

Not desperate at all. Just pointing out another angle that might be being overlooked.

Offline DB

@DB
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

So desperate

By the way, Trump donated money to John Kerry over the years...

Now that is funny...

Offline endicom

Michael Walsh:

This, by the way, is not the first time John Forbes Kerry has done something like this. The war hero, who won more medals per week (16 weeks) in the field than Audie Murphy, has been working against his country for all his adult life. Maybe it's time for somebody to finally stop him.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/about-that-logan-act/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
By the way, Trump donated money to John Kerry over the years...

Now that is funny...

Desperation in the morning. 

:silly:
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

Desperation in the morning. 

:silly:

It is a fact that Trump donated money to John Kerry.

Trump has aided more Democrats than any other "conservative Republican" likely ever.

Yet you find it absurd that Trump might be using Kerry for back channel negotiations with Iran. I have no idea if he is or isn't. I just wouldn't be surprised if he is.

The joke is on you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Former Secretary of State John Kerry is under fire over a report claiming that he has been engaged in “shadow diplomacy” with officials from Iran and Europe as part of a final attempt to save the seemingly doomed 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

The Boston Globe reported Friday that Kerry sat down twice with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif in recent months to strategize in a bid to save the deal, as part of what the Globe described as “an aggressive yet stealthy” mission to put pressure on the Trump administration to keep the deal in some form.

Trump faces a May 12 deadline to review the deal, and Kerry has been ramping up his meetings ahead of that deadline. He reportedly met with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier -- who was foreign minister of Germany when the deal was negotiated. He has also met with French President Emmanuel Macron twice and spoken by phone with European Union foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini.

The Globe reported that Kerry was quiet in his campaign as he believes that a high-profile defense of the deal by prominent Democrats would only make Trump more likely to pull the U.S. out of the deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/05/john-kerry-under-fire-for-reported-shadow-diplomacy-to-save-iran-deal.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
North Vietnam...Nicaragua and now Iran.

John Kerry never passes up an opportunity to meet with our enemies and offer his services to aid in undermining his own country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

Lessee, what do you call covert efforts to undermine the official policy of the legitimately elected leadership of your own country towards a foreign entity who has declared themselves your enemy?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lessee, what do you call covert efforts to undermine the official policy of the legitimately elected leadership of your own country towards a foreign entity who has declared themselves your enemy?

"Principled Opposition."  ( Putting away my Democrat version of "Rules for Radicals")
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It appears to be a fact, the Koch Brothers have given to Democrats, so where does that leave us? Maybe go through all millionaires and billionaires?
Heather Ginsberg - The Koch Brothers Give to Democrats Too
Heather Ginsberg

Many know the Koch brothers as the Republicans’ biggest ally. But it wasn’t too long ago that the Kochs were actually donating to the Democrats.

Yes, the Koch brothers have given millions of dollars to both conservative and libertarian causes, but their PAC, privately held by Koch Industries, also gave to Democratic candidates and causes. The money is being spent on trying to influence the list of lawmakers which includes Chuck Schumer, Mary Landrieu and Mark Pryor.

The KochPAC gave almost $200,000 to Democratic candidates and committees, including just most recently in 2010. This included a $30,000 donation to the DSCC.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/2014/03/22/the-koch-brothers-give-to-democrats-too-n1812629

Kochs have been the Dems bogeyman, though I think one of the brothers advocated for same-sex marriage. It's a complex situation. Also, supporting a Democrat today may be much different than it was decades ago.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 09:41:19 pm by TomSea »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Also, supporting a Democrat today may be much different than it was decades ago.

Jerry Brown ran on the flat tax and getting rid of the Department of Education in the 1992 primary, if you can believe that.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
John Kerry’s bid to save one of his most significant accomplishments as secretary of state took him to New York on a Sunday afternoon two weeks ago, where, more than a year after he left office, he engaged in some unusual shadow diplomacy with a top-ranking Iranian official.

He sat down at the United Nations with Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to discuss ways of preserving the pact limiting Iran’s nuclear weapons program. It was the second time in about two months that the two had met to strategize over salvaging a deal they spent years negotiating during the Obama administration, according to a person briefed on the meetings.

Read more at: https://truepundit.com/lock-him-up-no-big-deal-just-john-kerry-violating-the-logan-act/
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Kerry is now in trouble.

Devin Nunes Calls for Immediate Arrest of John Kerry for Treason

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,315040.0.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Jerry Brown ran on the flat tax and getting rid of the Department of Education in the 1992 primary, if you can believe that.

@edpc

I believe it. Jesuits,like every other professional liar,tell whatever lies they have to tell to gain power over you. That is their essence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Giuliani: ‘Nobody Seems to Care’ That Kerry is ‘Violating the Logan Act’
BY: Cameron Cawthorne   
May 6, 2018 10:38 am

President Donald Trump's top personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said that "nobody seems to care" that former Secretary of State John Kerry  is ‘violating the Logan Act' by quietly trying to save the Iran nuclear deal.

Giuliani appeared on ABC's "This Week" where he was initially discussing Trump and what he knew about the $130,000 payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, but then pivoted and talked about how nobody seemed to care about Kerry violating the Logan Act, which prohibits American citizens from negotiating with foreign governments, including unauthorized members of Congress. ...   Free Beacon

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well he's gotten away with it twice before.  :shrug:

Liberals truly embrace the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well he's gotten away with it twice before.  :shrug:

Liberals truly embrace the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

@txradioguy

And he will get away with it again. Who is the politician that is famous for saying "The laws only apply to the "little people!"?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@txradioguy

And he will get away with it again. Who is the politician that is famous for saying "The laws only apply to the "little people!"?

I credit that one to Leona Helmsley. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I credit that one to Leona Helmsley.

@Cyber Liberty

You are right. Now I remember. She wasn't actually a politician though,so I was wrong. She was merely a wealthy person that thought she owned a politician that would keep her out of jail.

Offline Hoodat

North Vietnam...Nicaragua and now Iran.

John Kerry never passes up an opportunity to meet with our enemies and offer his services to aid in undermining his own country.

John F'n Kerry  -  NVA War Hero

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-