Author Topic: James Comey: I'd Still Have A Job If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election  (Read 2288 times)

Offline LMAO

“I think I would still be the FBI director… Secretary Clinton is someone deeply enmeshed in the rule of law, respect for institutions, a lawyer,” Comey said in response to a question about what he thought would have happened to him if Clinton had won the election

Jim, Jim, Jim. Hillary Clinton no longer has any power. You can  say what you really feel without the fear of retribution from her now
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:42:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
“I think I would still be the FBI director… Secretary Clinton is someone deeply enmeshed in the rule of law, respect for institutions, a lawyer,” Comey said in response to a question about what he thought would have happened to him if Clinton had won the election

Jim, Jim, Jim. Hillary Clinton no longer has any power. You can  say what you really feel without the fear of retribution from her now

Apparently a whole lotta people feel that they can't (not feel fear of the Clintons).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:45:54 pm by Sanguine »