Author Topic: Rush: Theories: Who Leaked the Mueller Questions?  (Read 617 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Theories: Who Leaked the Mueller Questions?
« on: May 01, 2018, 08:03:12 pm »

Theories: Who Leaked the Mueller Questions?

May 1, 2018

RUSH: So there is now a full list of questions, a big, big, big number of questions that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, wants to ask Donald Trump during a sit-down. James Comey at a paid book signing appearance last night said that he would want Trump to sit down with no time limit and that Trump ought to do it.

I’m looking at some of these questions and I’m wondering, “Where in the heck did this come from?” You know, I have grown so suspicious, I may have become too suspicious. But this, this just seems — like one of these questions — by the way, greetings. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh kicking off here another three hours of broadcast excellence. One of these questions actually — I’m paraphrasing the question, but it’s very close to this. “What did you think and what did you do when you heard that the special counsel was gonna be appointed to investigate you?”

Are you kidding me? That’s actually reportedly a probative question.

What did you think when you heard that I was gonna be hired to destroy you?

What did you think when you found out that I was named by your own administration to come in and get you out of this town? What did you do? What did you think?

I mean, everybody’s trying to figure out where these questions came from, and the general assumption is that they’re legitimate questions that Mueller has put together should there be an interview with Trump. And then the question becomes, “Well, who leaked these? Did Mueller leak these questions? And if Mueller leaked them, why? If Mueller didn’t leak them, then who did? Who called up the New York Times and said, ‘We got these questions’?”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/01/theories-leaked-mueller-questions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34