Author Topic: Trump Slams White House Correspondents’ Dinner as ‘Fake News Prom,’ Will Hold Michigan Rally Instead  (Read 4319 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Worshippers eh.  Just how pathetic is your argument when this is your go to?

Not at all considering the people that comment was aimed at don't even have the spine to criticize that horrific budget he signed.

They even refuse to admit he's done one thing wrong.

One person seems to believe his great day is because of a no existient peace treaty Trump made North Korea ssignnwith the ROK.

If that's not worship of a politician I don't know what is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Not at all considering the people that comment was aimed at don't even have the spine to criticize that horrific budget he signed.

They even refuse to admit he's done one thing wrong.

One person seems to believe his great day is because of a no existient peace treaty Trump made North Korea ssignnwith the ROK.

If that's not worship of a politician I don't know what is.

You're gonna need a new shovel to keep digging.  The one you have is worn out.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline verga

How utterly STUPID is it to get on a 'high horse' to shout to everybody that ..."I'll take the high road because I'm a better person, etc."?

What exactly do you gain by that?   SELF-RESPECT??

What a joke.

We're in the fight for our very lives, GD it.  Act like it.
Frankly I don't see this as any different than previous administrations. When Reagan wanted to rally support for his agenda or a proposal he would go on television and speak to the people via that media. Obama would hit the campaign trail or get the media to do a suck up interview. Trump has rallies. Both Trump and Obama are narcissists, the difference is that the media hates Trump.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The cognitive dissonance around here regarding Prez Trump's success (North Korea)  is enough to make any lucid MAGA supporter go postal at times.

When the documents are actually signed and he's standing next to both Korean leaders get back to me.

Nothing has happened yet and you're ready to give him the Peace Prize.

There's still a 50-50 chance the two Korea's don't end the war.

And Donny is still threatening to walk out of any negotiations with the NORKS before his coffee s cold.

There is nothing in the news coming from Korea that warrants the hero worship you're displaying.

You're becoming disconnected from reality.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline verga

@CatherineofAragon Likewise, I don't make and break friendships over politics, either.  There are a few exceptions to that rule, but it's not my doing.
Frankly some of my closest friends are very liberal. Of course they are able to present case in an intelligent manner, not like the raving loons that most on the left are. We have very interesting discussions and never make personal attacks. On the other hand most of my wife's family are the raving loons of the kind I tend to despise.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Frankly I don't see this as any different than previous administrations. When Reagan wanted to rally support for his agenda or a proposal he would go on television and speak to the people via that media. Obama would hit the campaign trail or get the media to do a suck up interview. Trump has rallies. Both Trump and Obama are narcissists, the difference is that the media hates Trump.

@verga

The media used to love Trump.  They dont now because he isn't supporting the global agenda.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
When the documents are actually signed and he's standing next to both Korean leaders get back to me.

Nothing has happened yet and you're ready to give him the Peace Prize.

There's still a 50-50 chance the two Korea's don't end the war.

And Donny is still threatening to walk out of any negotiations with the NORKS before his coffee s cold.

There is nothing in the news coming from Korea that warrants the hero worship you're displaying.

You're becoming disconnected from reality.

THIS.....from a guy who wakes up each day, hoping it's the day he gets to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Deficit of $20 Tillion?   $22 Trillion?

Who really gives a shit?  YOU???   LOL!

NEWS FLASH:   That debt is NEVER going to paid back in cash.   It's essentially 'Monopoly Money'.

Furthermore, more jobs equals more withholding and FICA taxes collected.

I'm willing to wait until 2020 to see the effects?  Are you?    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
You sound exactly like the folks who complained about the Movie Star President who was an old, dottering clown with his finger on the button. Wasn't worried about it 35 years ago. Not worried about it today.
Reagan had a Moral Compass ....was not a sociopath ..and did not have YUGE control issues!!

the raving loon i the whitehouse on the other hand....

hes not at all wel
ll

Offline NavyCanDo

I said it last year and I’ll say it again. A president attending this dinner has to be able to laugh at himself and take the jabs from other speakers....all in good fun.  Trump and his giant ego cannot. He would take it all too serious and will not allow himself to be the subject of a roast.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline thackney

I said it last year and I’ll say it again. A president attending this dinner has to be able to laugh at himself and take the jabs from other speakers....all in good fun.  Trump and his giant ego cannot. He would take it all too serious and will not allow himself to be the subject of a roast.

Donald Trump appears on the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump at Hammerstein Ballroom in 2011 in New York City. (Frank Micelotta / PictureGroup)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-donald-trump-roast-20180425-story.html
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
THIS.....from a guy who wakes up each day, hoping it's the day he gets to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

You really suck as a fortune teller/psychic.

Perhaps you should switch to Carnival Barker.

It suits you better.

Just sayin...

Deficit of $20 Tillion?   $22 Trillion?

Who really gives a shit?  YOU???   LOL!

Most of America not stuck in an orange haze give a shit.

Only people too old for it to affect them or die hard Keynesian economy/Paul Krugman types scoff at the out of control Deficit.

Some of is still he fast to the Conservative/GOP belief of smaller government and fiscal responsibility.

NEWS FLASH:   That debt is NEVER going to paid back in cash.   It's essentially 'Monopoly Money'.

Newsflash for you...no one ever said it would be. But every effort to REDUCE it shod be taken.

As it is servicing the debt and continued deficit spending is growing to the point that that almost all of what the U.S. Treasury will soon go towards servicing the debt created by massive out of control deficit spending.

It's Monopoly money as you out it because too many people...you...Trump...the GOP leadership in DC have taken your who gives a shit attitude about spending and the deficit.

If this was an out of the closet Liberal president...not one pretending to be a Republican you'd be raili.g about the reckless spending by the left.

But since it's Donny...

Furthermore, more jobs equals more withholding and FICA taxes collected.

And that doesntean squat if the money is spent before it ever reaches the treasury because we are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

How long do you think you'd last if you ran your personal finances the way you're defending the way Congress spends YOUR money?

You'd be tossed in jail.

I'm willing to wait until 2020 to see the effects?  Are you?    :shrug:

I take it day by day issue by issue.

I don't move goalposts (first it was "wait til the midterms" now it's 2020) when the news looks bad.

Offline Frank Cannon

Reagan had a Moral Compass ....was not a sociopath ..and did not have YUGE control issues!!

the raving loon i the whitehouse on the other hand....

hes not at all wel
ll

Right. Thanks for proving my point.

Offline verga

After reading some of the excerpts from last nights speakers there was D@MN little "all in good fun", most of it was down right vitriolic.