Author Topic: Liberals attack the FAMILY: If you have kids, YOU are destroying the planet  (Read 596 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Liberals attack the FAMILY: If you have kids, YOU are destroying the planet

Saturday, November 18, 2017 by: Jayson Veley   

(Natural News) It seems as though the more desperate the liberal democrats become to sell their radical agenda to the American people, the more strange and nonsensical their arguments become.

Take a recent article published by NBC News, for example, which suggests that if the people of the earth would just stop having children, then we could slow down global warming and save the planet from an imminent catastrophe.

“[H]aving a child is a major contributor to climate change,” writes Travis Rieder, the author of the piece. “The logical takeaway here is that everyone on Earth ought to consider having fewer children.”

In reality, however, there is nothing “logical” about this idea at all. First of all, it has been proven time and time again that the global temperature isn’t rising at a more rapid rate than it has dozens of times in the past, even long before human beings walked the earth. Second, even if there has been some warming, it is not being caused by human activity. And finally, would telling people not to have children really be a good idea, even if climate change was as serious a problem as the Left tells us it is? (Related: All of the lies about climate change and global warming are debunked in this one astonishing interview.)

In America, we are blessed to have something called liberty. That means that as long as parents can take care of them, a mother and a father can have as many children as they want. Even if the author of this NBC article suggests that parents should be encouraged to stop having children as opposed to being forced to stop having children, it is still utterly ridiculous......

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-18-liberals-attack-the-family-if-you-have-kids-you-are-destroying-the-planet.html

They certainly don't encourage illegal immigrants to quit having babies.  Those are citizens.

Teachers with environmental passions like to teach our kids that they are killing the earth with overpopulation. 

****sheep****

Original NBC News article and a NPR article on the same thing

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/science-proves-kids-are-bad-earth-morality-suggests-we-stop-ncna820781

https://www.npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:53:14 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Natural News.  Yay!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Natural news is a fake news site. 

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Naturally.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Could be.  Like I said I never have visited it before.  But the article is true.  I posted a link to the original NBC article in the leading post.

Time to cut the Federal tit to John Hopkins.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2015/12/09/research-funding-leader-nsf-survey/
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:30:53 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.