Author Topic: Kim Jong Un Makes Historic Walk Across North Korean Border to Meet with South Korean President Moon  (Read 1745 times)

Offline RoosGirl

How dare you. Yeti is the most important social issue of our time. Don't you see the massive ramifications of not getting a discount on an overpriced ugly beer cooler? If this is left to stand there is no doubt in my mind that we will be legalizing euthanasia by October.

Since you put it tbat way, you've convinced me. Trump is God.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I don't diminish, in any way, the Trump administration's part in this.  We won't know for sure how it all plays out for quite some time.  As Trump tweeted, "time will tell."  As of now it looks like things on the right track.

Offline Frank Cannon

Since you put it tbat way, you've convinced me. Trump is God.

You wouldn't say that if you knew Donny only gave Melania flowers and a card for her birthday instead of a special dinner at Red Lobster and a locket from Kay Jewelers! The man is Hitler!!!!

Offline RoosGirl

You wouldn't say that if you knew Donny only gave Melania flowers and a card for her birthday instead of a special dinner at Red Lobster and a locket from Kay Jewelers! The man is Hitler!!!!

That bastard.

Offline Frank Cannon

That bastard.

Nah. I think his parents were married.