Author Topic: Trump on his presidency: 'I would give myself an A+'  (Read 2628 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump on his presidency: 'I would give myself an A+'
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2018, 09:42:46 pm »
What other than an A+ would a narcissist give himself?  At best I think he deserves a B-.  He has FAILED on keeping several of his campaign promises.  He has FAILED to drain the swamp and as long as Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller are in play, he never will.  He has FAILED to unite the country as he said he would.  However, his first term as president isn't over and I will re-evaluate and judge him then.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2018, 01:37:42 am »
What other than an A+ would a narcissist give himself?  At best I think he deserves a B-.  He has FAILED on keeping several of his campaign promises.  He has FAILED to drain the swamp and as long as Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller are in play, he never will.  He has FAILED to unite the country as he said he would.  However, his first term as president isn't over and I will re-evaluate and judge him then.

He is living up to my expectations C- at best.  Considering that everything he campaigned on is still not done.  I would have given him a D but people would say I was picking on him.  And BTW how is that Embassy going in Jerusalem?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2018, 03:14:51 am »
Anybody watch the whole interview?  When questioned about Cohen:

Let me just tell you that Michael is in business.  He is really a businessman, fairly big business as I understand it.  I don't know his business, but this does not have to do with me.  Michael is a businessman.  He's got a business.  He also practices law.  I would say probably the big thing is his business, and they are looking into something having to do with his business.  I have nothing to do with his business, I can tell you, which would have been a problem, because he's got other things.  He's got businesses, and from what I understand they're looking at his businesses, and I hope he is great shape.  But he's got businesses, and his lawyers probably told him to do that, but I'm not involved, and I've been told I'm not involved.  That just came out of the newspapers: I've been told I'm not involved. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2018, 03:28:50 am »
Anybody watch the whole interview?  When questioned about Cohen:

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2018, 03:57:14 am »
....so would I, Mr. President!!   Well done, sir!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2018, 03:59:47 am »
I'd give him a kick in the shin.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2018, 04:01:44 am »
I'd give him a kick in the shin.

....and grab his ass.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2018, 04:15:24 am »
When questioned about Cohen: "Let me just tell you that Michael is in business.  He is really a businessman, fairly big business as I understand it.  I don't know his business, but this does not have to do with me.  Michael is a businessman.  He's got a business.  He also practices law.  I would say probably the big thing is his business, and they are looking into something having to do with his business.  I have nothing to do with his business, I can tell you, which would have been a problem, because he's got other things.  He's got businesses, and from what I understand they're looking at his businesses, and I hope he is great shape.  But he's got businesses, and his lawyers probably told him to do that, but I'm not involved, and I've been told I'm not involved.  That just came out of the newspapers: I've been told I'm not involved. "

Yeah.  So basically this is the Republican version of the empty claim that their Chosen Vessel is "The smartest (wo)man alive", yet when reading what spews out of their mouth - you scratch your head and wonder if they ever actually graduated middle school, despite the millions they made in Cattle Futures trading, Real Estate, University and Steak deals.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2018, 04:54:05 am »
I'd give him an A+ simply for pissing off all the right people.

Yeah... It's not that impressive unless he's ONLY pissing off the right people...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2018, 05:10:50 am »
Yeah... It's not that impressive unless he's ONLY pissing off the right people...

I couldn't agree with you more. Very astute.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2018, 08:43:43 am »
Given that I think President Trump has done more to damage the country than Make America Great Again I give him a richly deserved F.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2018, 07:40:41 pm »
....so would I, Mr. President!!   Well done, sir!    :beer:

Wow...didn't see that coming.  *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2018, 08:23:19 pm »
Wow...didn't see that coming.  *****rollingeyes*****

Ya dint see him winning the presidency either.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 08:27:03 pm by Mod5 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 09:23:30 pm »
Ya dint see him winning the presidency either.

A blind squirrel could have won against Hillary.

I never ever said he wasn't going to win. I just said he wasn't...and still isn't the best candidate we could have fielded.

You thinking he's done an A+ job just shows your clut like live of Trump and no real intellectual though into what he's really done or what he really stand for.

Just blind populist fealty.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2018, 09:35:40 pm »
The skwerl would have gotten the popular vote.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2018, 10:17:01 pm »

:silly: