Author Topic: Hillary's aides called the Clinton Foundation 'Chelsea's nest egg',  (Read 806 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary's aides called the Clinton Foundation 'Chelsea's nest egg', reveals new book whose author is being trolled on Twitter by former  first daughter for writing 'fiction'

The Clintons took in $250million for the Clinton Foundation before the former secretary of state announced she was running for president
    Clinton's aides said that the money was her only daughter Chelsea's 'nest egg'
    One of Bill Clinton's closest aides claimed it had paid for Chelsea's wedding, which the ex-president later used Twitter to decry as 'an insult'
    Clinton Foundation is being investigated by the FBI over a possible pay-to-play scheme while Clinton was Secretary of State
    The book Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns and One Intact Glass Ceiling lifts the lid on the Clinton fundraising machine
    Even under-16s had to pay to ask her questions and a family photo with Hillary cost $10,000
    Chelsea is using Twitter to attack its author, New York Times journalist Amy Chozick, and and anyone who backs her, including MNSBC's Katy Tur
    Book also says she opened Veuve Cliquot champagne an hour after polls closed on election night and had a makeover after aides studied Kate Middleton

By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com
 Published: 14:31 EDT, 25 April 2018 | Updated: 15:18 EDT, 25 April 2018

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5656275/Hillary-aides-called-Clinton-Foundation-Chelseas-nest-egg-claims-new-book.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Hillary's aides called the Clinton Foundation 'Chelsea's nest egg',
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 09:34:42 pm »
She certainly looks like she could hatch one.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 09:58:54 pm »
Probably the most accurate thing anybody associated with the Clintons has ever said.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 10:00:58 pm »
Probably the most accurate thing anybody associated with the Clintons has ever said.

One can never live on their looks alone.  I would call it a dowry more than a nest egg.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:05:11 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 10:01:06 pm »
How sweet.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 10:32:44 pm »
One can never live on their looks alone.  I would call it a dowry more than a nest egg.

Her hubby sure used his father-in-law's connections to score millions in easy money from Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street firms.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 10:37:12 pm »
Her hubby sure used his father-in-law's connections to score millions in easy money from Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street firms.

You don't marry a pug like that for the head she can give but rather for the heads up she can provide.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 11:01:49 pm »
One thing which has always perplexed me is how the Clinton Foundation bribery slush fund, dealt with Hillary's loss? If I was Russian oligarch, or an Arab Prince, and I gave millions, or tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions to Hillary with the full expectation that she was going to be President, I WOULD WANT MY GODDAM MONEY BACK!

So, what did they do? How did they get the money back to the foreign interests after the election loss. I guess these foreigners could open some kind of fake charity of their own, and since the Hillary Foundation is ostensibly a quote 'charity', then Hillary's fake charity could donate to their fake charity and return their money.

They must have done something like that. There is no way anyone is going to give anybody ten million dollars for nothing and just let them keep it. I wonder how they handled it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 11:05:49 pm »
One thing which has always perplexed me is how the Clinton Foundation bribery slush fund, dealt with Hillary's loss? If I was Russian oligarch, or an Arab Prince, and I gave millions, or tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions to Hillary with the full expectation that she was going to be President, I WOULD WANT MY GODDAM MONEY BACK!

So, what did they do? How did they get the money back to the foreign interests after the election loss. I guess these foreigners could open some kind of fake charity of their own, and since the Hillary Foundation is ostensibly a quote 'charity', then Hillary's fake charity could donate to their fake charity and return their money.

They must have done something like that. There is no way anyone is going to give anybody ten million dollars for nothing and just let them keep it. I wonder how they handled it?

Great questions.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 11:16:42 pm »

That's exactly why I teased on another thread, that she'd be room temperature if the so-called 'Mafia' was running things.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 12:05:56 am »
Indeed. All that money was to ensure access to Her Excellency the Most High President Pantsuit and a great deal of favorable treatment in international affairs. And now? Bupkes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org