Author Topic: Conflicted, Incestuous Washington Hypocrites Dare to Accuse Hannity of a Conflict of Interest!  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Conflicted, Incestuous Washington Hypocrites Dare to Accuse Hannity of a Conflict of Interest!
by Rush Limbaugh - Apr 17,2018

RUSH: Let me tell you the truth about something. Every one of these Drive-By Media hypocrites that are going on and on and on about conflict of interest regarding Sean Hannity would be the first people to accept an up-close and personal relationship with Barack Obama any day of the week, Hillary Clinton any day of the week, and they wouldn’t have any problem covering it up.

They would all brag about it. They all strive, they all wanted to impress Obama, they wanted to be in Obama’s inner circle. What the hell does it mean when you write that, “When I saw the crease in his slacks, I knew this guy was gonna be a great president”? What does that really mean? That was David Brooks, a so-called conservative.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/17/conflicted-incestuous-drive-media-hypocrites-dare-accuse-hannity-conflict-interest/amp/