Author Topic: The Left Continues to Wonder Why NeverTrumpers Won’t Join Their Side. Seriously.  (Read 2372 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I know.

@guitar4jesus

Trump could return 100% to his New York values and there would still be some here that would call BS on any article or person talking about it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goodwithagun

Some of my best friends are "louses".  I like having friends in low places.

Where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases your blues away?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Victoria33

Just a reminder @Victoria33 .... there were not enough Republicans to stop Donald Trump in 2016, either in the primaries or the general election,  and there will not be enough to elect his replacement.
So be careful what you wish for.
@Right_in_Virginia

Lyin Trump is an habitual liar, so be careful what you have.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
    In before the Trumpers say we are a bunch of leftist, commie, pinko's.

Bullshit!

You posted this article with the clear, sole intent to post 'this' out-of-the-box.  To start another day with rancor. 

22222frying pan

corbe         DCPatriot
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WingNot

Where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases your blues away?

I'm not big on social graces.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The blue wave is being fed equally by the resistance on the left and the right.  The NTs on the right are, in essence, giving their blessing for the defeat of President Trump's agenda and a black eye to the man himself.

The more vocal the right leaning NTs, the more credibility and energy they are lending to the democrat turnout.

The only dam against this growing wave is unity in the Republican party ... vocal and aggressive unity.

You go, girl!   Luv ya!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The blue wave is being fed equally by the resistance on the left and the right.  The NTs on the right are, in essence, giving their blessing for the defeat of President Trump's agenda and a black eye to the man himself.

The more vocal the right leaning NTs, the more credibility and energy they are lending to the democrat turnout.

The only dam against this growing wave is unity in the Republican party ... vocal and aggressive unity.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:20:03 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goodwithagun

Hey, I’ve been there before.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline endicom

Bullshit!

You posted this article with the clear, sole intent to post 'this' out-of-the-box.  To start another day with rancor. 

Corbe continues to instigate because his targets are easily baited.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@guitar4jesus

Trump could return 100% to his New York values and there would still be some here that would call BS on any article or person talking about it.

Aye.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Irrelevant.  Not a dime's worth of difference between them. 

Well, you will have to continue uniting with the liberal Democrats and liberal Independents who are not fond of the Marxist takeover of the DNC in order for your utopian "Republican Unity".

Your Conservative base is dumping your party and going elsewhere or sitting home.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Lyin Trump is an habitual liar

Ah, excuse me @Victoria33   ... it's Lyin' *Ted* .... Shame you got it wrong;  your snark was so close.   88devil

Well this is just so damn clever .... I am moved, I tell ya, moved!!   I have seen the light dear *sweeeet* @txradioguy   Thank ye!! and *Hallelujah*!

(BTW ... do you carry those boots in patent leather, size 7N??)

Bullshit!

22222frying pan

corbe         DCPatriot   

Suitable for framing!   :cool:

Thanks @DCPatriot

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
    In before the Trumpers say we are a bunch of leftist, commie, pinko's.

@corbe I'll affirm you all are anything but ;).
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LauraTXNM

@Wingnut, I knew you were evil.  But I never knew you could be this cruel ;)!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Right_in_Virginia

Lyin Trump is an habitual liar, so be careful what you have.

What President wasn't a habitual liar?

Offline LauraTXNM

@Wingnut How would you like a bloody-Mary oasis ;)?

Offline LauraTXNM

What President wasn't a habitual liar?

I just agreed with you, @Frank Cannon!  I must be due for a new round of brainwashing.

Offline Frank Cannon

I just agreed with you, @Frank Cannon!  I must be due for a new round of brainwashing.

Of course you did. It's because I am always effing right. Learn it, live it, love it.

Offline DB

I wonder what one calls "principled conservatives" who help liberals win policy fights and elections?

I wonder who they think is feeding the so called "blue wave"?   :pondering:

What does one call "conservatives" that elect a New York liberal that brags about his New York values to the Presidency?

I don't think they are conservatives at all. And there lies the issue. Some folded on their values to "win" in the short term while others stood firm on their values looking at the longer term consequences.

Winning a battle at the cost of the war isn't winning at all.

Offline WingNot

@Wingnut, I knew you were evil.  But I never knew you could be this cruel ;)!

Oh Poppycock! ;)