Author Topic: Accused Parkland shooter wants to donate six-figure inheritance to victims' families  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Accused Parkland shooter wants to donate six-figure inheritance to victims' families
By John Bowden - 04/14/18 08:27 PM EDT

The 19-year-old accused of killing 17 people at his former high school in February wants to donate his six-figure inheritance to the families of the victims, an attorney for Nikolas Cruz told a judge on Wednesday.

The Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that defense attorney Melisa McNeill told a judge that Cruz wishes to donate his $800,000 inheritance to an organization of the families' choice.

“He would like that money donated to an organization that the victims’ families believe could facilitate healing in our community,” McNeill said. Cruz attended the Wednesday hearing but did not speak, the Sun-Sentinel reports.

It's unclear if the families of the victims would agree to such a request.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383209-accused-parkland-shooter-wants-to-donate-inheritance-to-victims
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He's going to need that money for commissary for life. He better not give it all away. He needs about $200,000 to keep him going until he's 50 or 60, assuming he lives that long.

BTW, doing this, or even offering to do this, is going to hurt his insanity defense. He knows right from wrong.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 02:42:43 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Come on, that money was going to the victims anyway, well what was left after the lawyers took their fee from the lawsuit. The little turd is just trying to by some good will by offering it first.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He's going to need that money for commissary for life. He better not give it all away. He needs about $200,000 to keep him going until he's 50 or 60, assuming he lives that long.

BTW, doing this, or even offering to do this, is going to hurt his insanity defense. He knows right from wrong.
What makes you think he'll need it, Florida does have the death penalty, and they do appear to use it. Now if he had done this in the democrap kingdom of Californication I would agree with you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Accused Parkland shooter wants to donate six-figure inheritance to victims' families
By John Bowden - 04/14/18 08:27 PM EDT

The 19-year-old accused of killing 17 people at his former high school in February wants to donate his six-figure inheritance to the families of the victims, an attorney for Nikolas Cruz told a judge on Wednesday.

The Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that defense attorney Melisa McNeill told a judge that Cruz wishes to donate his $800,000 inheritance to an organization of the families' choice.

“He would like that money donated to an organization that the victims’ families believe could facilitate healing in our community,” McNeill said. Cruz attended the Wednesday hearing but did not speak, the Sun-Sentinel reports.

It's unclear if the families of the victims would agree to such a request.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383209-accused-parkland-shooter-wants-to-donate-inheritance-to-victims

And this little piggy got none...

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.