Author Topic: Trump Asked Comey To Investigate Lurid Allegations To Prove To Melania Allegation Was False, Former  (Read 3617 times)

Offline RoosGirl

That shit is poison. I can't see eating something that smells like an open manhole.

Come on, there's no way that's the worst thing you'd have ever had in your mouth.

Offline Frank Cannon

Come on, there's no way that's the worst thing you'd have ever had in your mouth.

You're right. I had pecan pie once.

Offline RoosGirl

You're right. I had pecan pie once.

Can't get much worse than that.

Offline RoosGirl

His tenants complain his breath always smells like tuna, I hope it's this crap.

Oh, that's my fault.

Offline corbe

You're too quick @RoosGirl I yanked that before I got another Mod PM.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh, that's my fault.

There's some strange sh__ going on in this thread.    Not even going to speculate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

Can't get much worse than that.

Did I ever tell you the history of pecans? Someone told me once a while back. Fascinating.

Offline RoosGirl

Did I ever tell you the history of pecans? Someone told me once a while back. Fascinating.

No. I would love to hear that story.

Offline Frank Cannon

No. I would love to hear that story.

Sorry. The story was about Beacons. I misheard the post. My mistake. 

Offline RoosGirl

There's some strange sh__ going on in this thread.    Not even going to speculate.

Isn't that what you're supposed to feed your kitty cat?  I don't know why that's so strange.

Offline RoosGirl

Sorry. The story was about Beacons. I misheard the post. My mistake.

Yum, I love bacon.

Offline Frank Cannon

Isn't that what you're supposed to feed your kitty cat?  I don't know why that's so strange.

Now I am in agreement with the poster. There is some strange shit on this thread. What in the Rochester is that dude?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

That must be the Empire Of The Sun starter kit......

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

It's really not fair that you get to show nipps and I get drug across the carpet when I do.   I'm gonna file an official complaint, next week.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

It's really not fair that you get to show nipps and I get drug across the carpet when I do.   I'm gonna file an official complaint, next week.

Note that it's not really *me* showing nips.

Offline corbe

Your right @RoosGirl I should probably wear clothes when I post here.

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought you were the Oriental boy who posted here, or am I mistaking you with someone else?

Offline RoosGirl

I thought you were the Oriental boy who posted here, or am I mistaking you with someone else?

I'm the Dem Plant.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm the Dem Plant.

Shit! I knew it! I feel like I should tell somebody about that..... Nah. I don't like getting involved. Let someone else do it.

Offline corbe

Who would have thought you deviates would give a Thread about Trump paying prostitutes to pee on a Moscow Bed that obummer and his wife slept in such exposure. 
   Yall are sick puppies.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Sheesh get a room you two
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Aren't "reports" on Comey's book better suited for the "Alternate Realities" section?

Silver Pines

Yes, you an @CatherineofAragon both, tag teamed her into oblivion.  Not a very Christian thing to do if you ask this Perv.

@corbe

If I remember correctly, @Emjay left right after I came back from my break.  I hadn't spoken to her in a long time.  As for tag-teaming her, sorry, but she brought that right on herself.  As for being Christian, she (among one or two others ) made a less than Godlike remark about my late father.  I don't owe her anything beyond keeping peace for Myst's sake.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@corbe

If I remember correctly, @Emjay left right after I came back from my break.  I hadn't spoken to her in a long time.  As for tag-teaming her, sorry, but she brought that right on herself.  As for being Christian, she (among one or two others ) made a less than Godlike remark about my late father.  I don't owe her anything beyond keeping peace for Myst's sake.

@corbe @Catherine of Aregon.  Catherine, I left for personal reasons … just sick of politics.  When I returned, I saw corbe’s post and immediately refuted any notion that you played any part at all in my leaving. 

You used to love to drag out the psychobabble and accuse me of being passive-aggressive.  I’ll return the favor here and suggest you might need mental help yourself.

As for your father, I know nothing about him whether he’s late or early and would have no reason to insult him.

Our so-called feud started when you made an odd post and I said something like, “what are you mad at now?”

This mild question threw you into an incoherent rage and you called me names.  Word of advice:  when you say nasty things to people, don’t expect them to like you.

So, please don’t assume that you have any importance to me.  You don’t.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

@corbe @Catherine of Aregon.  Catherine, I left for personal reasons … just sick of politics.  When I returned, I saw corbe’s post and immediately refuted any notion that you played any part at all in my leaving. 

You used to love to drag out the psychobabble and accuse me of being passive-aggressive.  I’ll return the favor here and suggest you might need mental help yourself.

As for your father, I know nothing about him whether he’s late or early and would have no reason to insult him.

Our so-called feud started when you made an odd post and I said something like, “what are you mad at now?”

This mild question threw you into an incoherent rage and you called me names.  Word of advice:  when you say nasty things to people, don’t expect them to like you.

So, please don’t assume that you have any importance to me.  You don’t.

You should take your own words of advice.