Author Topic: Russia Will Shoot Down US Missiles Fired At Syria And Target Launch Sites Ambassador  (Read 431 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
US missiles fired at Syria will be shot down, and launch sites targeted, a Russian ambassador warned today.

The measures threatened by Alexander Zasypkin, Russia's ambassador to Lebanon, could trigger a major escalation in the Syrian conflict.

In comments broadcast on Tuesday evening, said he was referring to a statement by Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian armed forces chief of staff.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/russia-shoot-down-missiles-fired-12341890
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:05:28 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

5:57 AM - Apr 11, 2018

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

5:57 AM - Apr 11, 2018

God help us!!!!!!!

Let them diplomatics take it now.....    Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:09:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

The S-400 was deployed around Latakia in 2015.  It is supposed to be able to track/intercept cruise missiles.  We’ll see if they’re willing to use it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316195/Vladimir-Putin-deploys-advanced-Growler-anti-aircraft-missile-Syria-able-hit-jets-altitude-90-000-feet-far-away-Tel-Aviv.html