Author Topic: ‘Caravan’ Tells CNN They’re All Going to America  (Read 624 times)

rangerrebew

‘Caravan’ Tells CNN They’re All Going to America

A CNN reporter asked who was going to stay in Mexico, and who would continue to the United States. All indicated America.

By NTK Staff | 04.09.2018 @12:04pm

CNN’s Leila Santiago, covering the immigrant “caravan” moving through Mexico and toward the United States in recent weeks, asked the travelers where they intended to go on Monday. All who answered indicated that they would go to the United States to seek asylum.

Santiago first claimed that many of the migrants would stay in Mexico, and she asked those on the bus where they would go.

https://ntknetwork.com/caravan-tells...ng-to-america/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: ‘Caravan’ Tells CNN They’re All Going to America
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 02:19:52 pm »
All who answered indicated that they would go to the United States to seek asylum.

Good luck with that. Something tells me you might run into a bit of trouble at the border.

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 11:34:41 pm »
Well than they can stop! Their flea infested carcasses are already in America...............Central America and North America(Mexico) so the have achieved their goal. Congratulations caravaners, now stop before we stop you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 02:24:47 am »
All who answered indicated that they would go to the United States to seek asylum.

Good luck with that. Something tells me you might run into a bit of trouble at the border.

Not if they go through California.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 02:49:30 am »
I'd say pepper the ground in front of them if they try to step across the border without permission.

If that does not dissuade them, then use any means necessary to secure our border.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington