Author Topic: Loretta Lynch Implies James Comey Lied About Being Concerned Over Calling Clinton Investigation a 'M  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Loretta Lynch Implies James Comey Lied About Being Concerned Over Calling Clinton Investigation a 'Matter'
Katie Pavlich

Posted: Apr 09, 2018 10:36 AM

As the heat turns up on how the FBI handled the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information, with a DOJ Inspector General report expected at anytime, former Obama administration officials are bracing themselves for impact.

During congressional testimony last summer, recently fired FBI Director James Comey said under oath that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told her to call the criminal investigation into Clinton a simple "matter."

"It concerned me," Comey said. "The Clinton campaign at the time was using all kinds of euphemisms, 'security review,' 'matter.' Things like that."As the heat turns up on how the FBI handled the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information, with a DOJ Inspector General report expected at anytime, former Obama administration officials are bracing themselves for impact.

During congressional testimony last summer, recently fired FBI Director James Comey said under oath that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told her to call the criminal investigation into Clinton a simple "matter."

"It concerned me," Comey said. "The Clinton campaign at the time was using all kinds of euphemisms, 'security review,' 'matter.' Things like that."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/04/09/loretta-lynch-n2469163
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
...... former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told her him to call the criminal investigation into Clinton a simple "matter."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
 Loretta Lynch is a shifty eyed lefty lawyer and Wall Street lackey that only a rat could love.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Polly Ticks

Loretta Lynch is a shifty eyed lefty lawyer and Wall Street lackey that only a rat could love.

You should tell us how you really feel.  It's not good for you to keep everything all bottled up.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You should tell us how you really feel.  It's not good for you to keep everything all bottled up.

I know Polly.  :pondering:
I'm just a complicated man... but no one understands me but my woman.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."