Author Topic: Trump: Until There’s ‘A Wall and Proper Security, We’re Going to Be Guarding our Border with the Mi  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: Until There’s ‘A Wall and Proper Security, We’re Going to Be Guarding our Border with the Military’

by Ian Hanchett3 Apr 20187,455

While speaking to reporters on Tuesday, President Trump stated that until there is “a wall and proper security, we’re going to be guarding our border with the military.”

Trump said, “I’ve been speaking with General Mattis. We’re going to be doing things militarily. Until we can have a wall and proper security, we’re going to be guarding our border with the military. That’s a big step. We really haven’t done that before, or certainly not very much before. But we will be doing things with Mexico, and they have to do it, otherwise, I’m not going to do the NAFTA deal.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/03/trump-until-theres-a-wall-and-proper-security-were-going-to-be-guarding-our-border-with-the-military/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump: Until There’s ‘A Wall and Proper Security, We’re Going to Be Guarding our Border with the Military’

by Ian Hanchett3 Apr 20187,455

While speaking to reporters on Tuesday, President Trump stated that until there is “a wall and proper security, we’re going to be guarding our border with the military.”

Trump said, “I’ve been speaking with General Mattis. We’re going to be doing things militarily. Until we can have a wall and proper security, we’re going to be guarding our border with the military. That’s a big step. We really haven’t done that before, or certainly not very much before. But we will be doing things with Mexico, and they have to do it, otherwise, I’m not going to do the NAFTA deal.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/03/trump-until-theres-a-wall-and-proper-security-were-going-to-be-guarding-our-border-with-the-military/

There are many things, I disagree with the POTUS, but this issue and how we are dealing with China trade right now are the correct paths.

Too bad the orange contingency here doesn't have the same objectivity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.