Author Topic: Kelly wants Trump to remove Pruitt: report  (Read 901 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kelly wants Trump to remove Pruitt: report
« on: April 06, 2018, 05:12:23 pm »
Kelly wants Trump to remove Pruitt: report
By Timothy Cama - 04/06/18 01:09 PM EDT

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly has told President Trump that he thinks Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) head Scott Pruitt has to go, the Wall Street Journal reported.

But despite Kelly’s conclusion, and that of other White House aides, that Pruitt’s recent scandals should push him out of the Trump administration, the president doesn’t want to fire him, the Journal said Friday, citing a White House official.

Trump instead values Pruitt’s deregulatory policies and commit to his agenda.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/381980-kelly-wants-trump-to-remove-pruitt-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Kelly wants Trump to remove Pruitt: report
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 02:45:38 am »
No, NO NO!

Pruitt has been the most effective administrator of ALL of Mr. Trump's appointments.

Remember "clean out the swamp"?
That's exactly what Pruitt has done at EPA.
He's taken a literal wrecking ball to the place, tearing out the damaging regulations of not only obama but other stuff the radicals of EPA had put in on their own.

Give Mr. Pruitt a slap on the wrist, if required, but give him free reign to keep on swingin' that nine-pound hammer he's using to knock the leftist EPA edifice down!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 02:51:25 am »
Pruitt's recent Scandals????

Biggest scandal in town is that Mueller with his jackazz witch hunt hasn't been shut down and investigated himself.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/20/the-uranium-one-treason-why-robert-mueller-must-be-removed-and-his-partisan-hit-squad-dismantled/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 10:08:40 am »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 09:09:01 pm »
The whole scenario behind the hiring of Pruitt really smells.  He went to see Carl Icahn after speaking with Trump.  Some of the regulatory restrictions lifted by the EPA greatly benefited Icahn's investment positions.  Once outlets like Reuters and The New Yorker started digging into the story, Icahn stepped down from his advisory position.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 10:36:13 pm »
No, don't do it!

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 11:15:56 pm »

Kelly is the one needing removed.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 12:07:56 am »
The whole scenario behind the hiring of Pruitt really smells.  He went to see Carl Icahn after speaking with Trump.  Some of the regulatory restrictions lifted by the EPA greatly benefited Icahn's investment positions.  Once outlets like Reuters and The New Yorker started digging into the story, Icahn stepped down from his advisory position.

@edpc
How interesting!  I did not know about that background.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline edpc

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 12:17:39 am by edpc »

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 02:30:42 am »
Wait just a darn minute.

We have a pool at work betting on who would be canned next.

I have 2 donuts on Sessions...1 donut on Kelly.

Pruitt isn't even in the running. So I really think this is some kind of work place scam. :laugh:

Offline edpc

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 02:49:45 am »
Well, there was a rumor Sessions would be replaced with Pruitt under the Vacancies Reform Act.  Trump has denied it, but it’s not as far-fetched as it sounds.  It was probably at least discussed.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 03:00:43 am »
Wait just a darn minute.

We have a pool at work betting on who would be canned next.

I have 2 donuts on Sessions...1 donut on Kelly.

Pruitt isn't even in the running. So I really think this is some kind of work place scam. :laugh:

...and I'll bet you twenty donuts that Sessions won't be fired. Not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 03:37:46 am »
...and I'll bet you twenty donuts that Sessions won't be fired. Not going to happen.

Since this administration is pretty unpredictable....I'll call that obvious bluff and raise you a dozen. ;)