Author Topic: West U (Houston) councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt releases st  (Read 943 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
West U (Houston) councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt releases statement

By Jacob Rascon - Anchor-Reporter
Posted: 9:57 PM, April 04, 2018
Updated: 7:45 PM, April 05, 2018

HOUSTON - Investigators at the Harris County Precinct One Constable's Office on Wednesday filed a disorderly conduct charge against West University Place Councilwoman Kellye Burke, after accusations that she berated a group of teenage girls over a Trump T-shirt.

The girls said they were in line at Tiny's Milk and Cookies in West U on Saturday, waiting to buy cookies for younger girls at their nearby church.

"A tall, short-haired blond woman came up to them and screamed, 'Grab em by…'"

https://www.click2houston.com/news/west-u-councilwoman-accused-of-yelling-obscenities-over-teen-wearing-trump-shirt

Fake apology.  *****rollingeyes*****

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 03:21:48 am by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Fake apology.  *****rollingeyes*****

Yep, that was no apology, that was a snarky liberal POS still spitting venom. They need to cut the snake's head off.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Harris county.  I am shocked.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Everything is bigger in Texas....including the azzholes.

This West U sounds like a real swell place. Has some top notch leadership.

Offline Night Hides Not

Her home should be checked for weapons...this is truly one dangerous woman.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

Anyone know what name she posts under here at the forum?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Anyone know what name she posts under here at the forum?

Frank something...

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank something...

Didn't you hear? I'm the biggest Trump lackey on the board. I even fart the theme to The Apprentice after I have chili. I also live in patrician PA. You on the other hand live somewhere down there, don't you?

When was the last time you bought cookies?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I used to live nearby West University and it is generally a conservative place.

Am surprised they elected a leftist, obviously radical woman as a leader there.

To react like she did to girls so young with filthy language and urging violence is horrible. She should be forced off the political office she holds and given a condemnation from the Council.

This is what is destructive to our society, to have an obvious radical taking control of political machines.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Didn't you hear? I'm the biggest Trump lackey on the board. I even fart the theme to The Apprentice after I have chili. I also live in patrician PA. You on the other hand live somewhere down there, don't you?

When was the last time you bought cookies?

Cookies?  I make cookies.  I don't usually buy them.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Spawn of Stalin mad cuz you just can't kill the capitalist infidels like you could in the good old days of the Soviet Union.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This dame is so dumb and stupid she even has to hire attorneys that cause her to tell people not to believe them.

LOL! The attorney for the Texas Dem who berated the Trump supporting teen at a cookie shop made things A WHOLE LOT WORSE

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/04/06/lol-the-attorney-for-the-texas-dem-who-berated-the-trump-supporting-teen-at-a-cookie-shop-made-things-a-whole-lot-worse/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This dame is so dumb and stupid she even has to hire attorneys that cause her to tell people not to believe them.

LOL! The attorney for the Texas Dem who berated the Trump supporting teen at a cookie shop made things A WHOLE LOT WORSE

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/04/06/lol-the-attorney-for-the-texas-dem-who-berated-the-trump-supporting-teen-at-a-cookie-shop-made-things-a-whole-lot-worse/

You can't fix stupid...
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's funny!

The mother who replied with “If a t-shirt triggers such strong emotions, one should seek therapy. I hope she gets the help she needs” she is exactly right!

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
That's funny!

The mother who replied with “If a t-shirt triggers such strong emotions, one should seek therapy. I hope she gets the help she needs” she is exactly right!

@Sanguine, that's awesome!  I just don't understand people being so _rude_ -- especially adults yelling and swearing at children. 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.