Author Topic: Trump Can’t Even Hold A Classified National Security Council Meeting Without Details Leaking To The  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Can’t Even Hold A Classified National Security Council Meeting Without Details Leaking To The Media
Ryan Pickrell
China/Asia Pacific Reporter
12:18 PM 04/05/2018

As much of the national security establishment pushes back against President Donald Trump’s calls for a swift withdrawal from Syria, officials are again leaking details of the president’s classified meetings to the media.

The president recently stated that the U.S. will be leaving Syria “very soon,” but the Pentagon, State Department, and CIA reportedly all support long-term involvement in Syria, with senior leadership expressing concerns about the ramifications of a hasty withdrawal from the war-torn country. The president became “testy” and signaled “his patience is running out” on the Syria issue during a meeting with the National Security Council at the White House Tuesday, CNN and The Associated Press, citing officials familiar with the situation but not “authorized” to discuss it, reported.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/05/trump-national-security-leaks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if these "leaks" are coming from Trump himself.  We know he can't keep his mouth shut.  And since he likes to abuse his employees and advisors for sport before firing them, maybe he does this to formulate an excuse to get rid of people. 

Our president is childish and mentally disturbed.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if these "leaks" are coming from Trump himself.

There's a book that makes that claim.

Ronald Kessler claims in his new book, The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game, that Trump has a number of journalists he frequently contacts, and leaks to on the condition that he be identified only as one of his own unnamed staff members.

“Trump phones Maggie Haberman of the New York Times directly, as well as Philip Rucker of the Washington Post, and Jonathan Swan of Axios, feeding them stories attributed to ‘a senior White House official,’ creating the impression the White House leaks even more than it already does,” Kessler writes. “In other cases, the media has picked up reports on what Trump himself has said to his friends.”

http://people.com/politics/president-trump-poses-anonymous-source-book-claims/amp/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

Thanks @edpc   

Of course, Trump supporters will call this fake.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Probably.  He still denies being John Miller and John Barron.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can anyone remember a news-day that made this guy sound competent?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I have to agree with him on this one. What's our exit plan?
Countdown to Resignation