Author Topic: Breaking: Report: Possible Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In San Bruno  (Read 9812 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Fine.  She had a tofu with their policies.

Tofu? Pay attention. She was a radical Commie Pinko. It would be Edamame.

Online corbe

Tofu? Pay attention. She was a radical Commie Pinko. It would be Edamame.

You call everyone I post a radical commie pinko fag, but I had to look up edamame.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mrclose

txradio wrote:
"Shooter is appearantly a white female wearing a dark top and a headscarf."

"Headscarf"?
As in... hijab...?

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 09:12:16 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline NavyCanDo

Someone posted her last video on Facebook. Safe to say now she is a Muslim. And safe to say the story will vanish quickly, not fitting the narrative the Left loves.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Well now they call her the Breeze
She keeps blowin' down the road...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:25:17 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
MSM: Ah...well...er.....THE NRA!!! The gun lobby killed those people in the Youtube lobby.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Family of alleged YouTube shooter warned police 'she might do something'

Aghdam's brother, who asked to conceal his identity, said his family reported her missing over the weekend when she disappeared and stopped answering phone calls.

The family’s worries grew when police said that they had located her vehicle in Mountain View, about 30 miles southeast of YouTube's headquarters, her brother told ABC affiliate KGTV.

"I Googled 'Mountain View' and it was close to YouTube headquarters. And she had a problem with YouTube," he told KGTV. "So I called that cop again and told him there's a reason she went all the way from San Diego to there, so she might do something."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/family-alleged-youtube-shooter-warned-police-she-might-095403724--abc-news-topstories.html

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Suspect-in-You-Tube-Shooting-Posted-Rants-About-the-Company-Online--478711713.html
... The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit has confirmed the identity of the shooter who opened fire on YouTube’s campus in San Bruno Tuesday. Nasim Aghdam, 39, lived in Southern California and appears to have had a robust presence on YouTube.

In a video posted in January 2017, she says YouTube “discriminated and filtered” her content. In the video, Aghdam says her channel used to get lots of views but that after being “filtered” by the company, it received far fewer views.  ...

On her personal webpage, she posted another rant about YouTube saying, “Be aware…there is no free speech in real world and you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered and merely relegated, so that people can hardly see their videos.” Aghdam also quotes Adolf Hitler, saying, “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”  ...

Go to link for more, plus videos. She was nuts. But it wasn't a domestic situation, apparently.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

... She also had a manifesto. It read in part:

“Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!”

"Manifesto" posted by animal rights activist and YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam pic.twitter.com/RkkgOz6juF  ...
More from Chicks on the Right

Offline WingNot

A woman with an apparent grudge against YouTube for what she claimed was censoring and de-monetizing her videos, opened fire at the video-sharing service's San Bruno, Calif., headquarters, wounding several people before fatally shooting herself, according to police.

Police Chief Ed Barberini said the attack was carried out with a handgun and initially investigated the shooting as a possible domestic dispute.

per NPR. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Youtube, like Facebook, is starting to "censor" material that gets reported as "offensive". A FB friend had all of the pictures of his dog removed as "offensive". My guess is that they use a robot to handle all this work so it never looks at the material. If you post something conservative, expect to get reported.
One of my childhood friends married a conservative video blogger who shows up on FR all the time. I'm pretty sure his Youtube channel is getting hammered but he has sponsors.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

... A post on the website of the “Interfaith Vegan Alliance” refers to her by the name Nasime Sabz, and claims she is an adherent of the Baha’i faith, which is persecuted in Iran, seeming to claim she once ran a “TV show on Persian Satellite.”
More from Breitbart

Why am I reminded of Chrissie Hynde?

Offline WingNot

More from Breitbart

They are both Pretenders?  :shrug:

Offline skeeter

More from Breitbart

I'm thinking Joan Jett.

Offline WingNot

I'm thinking Joan Jett.

They both have Black hearts?  :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

Also a PETA activist.....or was in 2009.
Jack Posobiec   Verified account @JackPosobiec
1h1 hour ago

FBI report in 2008: Eco-terrorists and animal rights extremists are one of the most serious domestic terrorism threats in the U.S. today

Another amusing tweet:
Boston  🇺🇸Bobblehead  @DBloom451
3h3 hours ago

Strange🤔 After lecturing Americans on #GunControl for weeks, #MorningJoe DID NOT open with the ID of YouTube Shooter as Iranian Azeri Vegan Activist Nasim Aghdam. I wonder why...
:laugh:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:42:53 pm by mountaineer »

Offline skeeter

They both have Black hearts?  :shrug:

Neither give a darn about their bad reputations.

Offline mountaineer

As usual, the Daily Mail (U.K.) has more information than American media, including this early sign of things to come.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, the shooter was a vegan and animal-rights activist?

Offline WingNot

As usual, the Daily Mail (U.K.) has more information than American media, including this early sign of things to come.

On Tuesday around 2am, Mountain View Police called the family to report that they had found Nasim sleeping in her car and that everything was 'under control'.

Sleep tight people. Mt View Popo is on the job.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sleep tight people. Mt View Popo is on the job.

It's the long reaching effect of Sheriff Israel's amazing leadership.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

It's the long reaching effect of Sheriff Israel's amazing leadership.

The boy is coast-to-coast!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Speaking only about my neck of the woods -- most of the shootings involve black-on-black crime.  Doesn't fit the narrative that mass shootings are the work of white, Christian bitter clingers.

@Applewood

And there you have it. IMHO,the saddest part is these days you can't even point out that "inconvenient FACT" on what laughingly passes for "conservative boards" without being called a racist by the overly-sensitive PC pukes that now populate even those places.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Beef? Pay attention. She was a radical vegan.

@Frank Cannon

Think maybe a cucumber went bad on her?

Bad image?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Some just want to battle thetans.

@edpc
Hoodat,and hoo thetans?