Author Topic: Wife of fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe unleashes on Trump  (Read 516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wife of fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe unleashes on Trump
by Naomi Lim
 | April 02, 2018 08:19 PM

Jill McCabe, the wife of fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, on Monday opened up about the "nightmare" she said she and her family have endured after being used as an example of alleged biases within the FBI by President Trump.

"I made the decision to run for office because I was trying to help people. Instead, it turned into something that was used to attack our family, my husband’s career and the entire FBI," Jill McCabe, a pediatrician, wrote in an op-ed published by the Washington Post Monday.

In the piece, Jill McCabe recounted how she was poached to run for a Virginia state Senate seat in 2014 by the chief of staff of then-Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, following "an entourage of politicians" coming through her ER, and a reporter pulling her aside to ask "how Medicaid expansion would affect [her] patients."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/wife-of-fired-former-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-unleashes-on-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, we get it, Jill.  Your husband's not a liar,  his influence didn't get you a $467,500 contribution from McAuliffe’s PAC (your highest contribution) and Andy didn't owe McAwful/BJ's bride anything for the cash ... and, of course, the President's a meanie.

I am so glad you lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well. She is an unimpeachable voice against Trump, right?

Online mountaineer

Washington Post  Verified account @washingtonpost
Jill McCabe says Trump attacked her reputation. 'Now that Andrew has been fired,' she tells her side of the story. Read the op-ed.
------------------------------
Matt Wolking Verified account @MattWolking
11h11 hours ago 
Matt Wolking Retweeted Washington Post 
“We tried to go even beyond what the rules required — Andrew kept himself separate from my campaign.” 

That is false. McCabe used his official FBI email to promote his wife’s campaign: https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-12-01%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20(McCabe%20Hatch%20Act%20Emails).pdf …
Wow, she's lying. Who'da thunk it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well she's had her Veruca Salt moment.
The Republic is lost.