Author Topic: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...50%  (Read 1014 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...50%
« on: April 02, 2018, 02:18:04 pm »
Monday, April 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6.

more
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr02
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...50%
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 01:38:39 am »
Trump's approval tops 50%, left still shilling tax cuts bad for us
American Thinker, Apr 2, 2018, Monica Showalter

You've got to be incorrigibly in opposition to reality if you want the American people to somehow believe that tax cuts are bad for us, Obamacare bends the cost of health care downward, and higher salaries and more jobs are just terrible.

A new Rasmussen tracking poll shows that President Trump's approval has risen to 50%, with 49% stating some degree of disapproval, meaning that more Americans approve of President Trump than disapprove.  This is a first, and it knocks another leg out from under the argument that President Trump is disastrous.

So all the Beltway chatter about "chaos" in the Trump White House is a non-starter.  All the "Russia, Russia Russia" yak is a loser for the Democrats promoting it.  All the impeachment talk is rubbish.  All the media coverage about gun control, terrorist attacks, America's supposed lost influence in the world, and homelessness is utterly irrelevant.

Trump, as a matter of fact, is popular.

And it's not hard to see why.

More:  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/trumps_approval_tops_50_and_left_is_still_shilling_tax_cuts_bad_for_us.html

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 03:22:13 am »
Trump can’t compete successfully in a primary; Trump can’t win a presidency; Trump can’t govern, Trump can’t break 50%.

Trump’s a big loser. The guy’s been in the public eye 40-years, built skyscrapers and luxury resorts all over the world, authored books, set the standard in reality television, ran miss universe, owns a huge corporation and 500 business entities and he married Melania...but trust me, he’s a total loser.

/NT’er

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 03:26:37 am »
Just more proof.....Trump is God!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 03:28:24 am »
Just more proof.....Trump is God!

I thought Clapton is God!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 03:35:27 am »
I thought Clapton is God!

Sorry. My dyslexia bungling things up again. Trump is Dog!

Offline Leto

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 03:56:26 am »
The march of the illegals through Mexico is a gift from God for DJT.

Between that, the economy, the push back on the trade deals, and the coming exposure of the attempted coup his approval will be >60%
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 04:47:34 am »
The march of the illegals through Mexico is a gift from God for DJT.

Between that, the economy, the push back on the trade deals, and the coming exposure of the attempted coup his approval will be >60%

By George I think you've Got It!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 01:43:25 pm »
 So are we all back to believing Polls?

But, assuming this poll is accurate, it could help the GOP in this year’s midterm elections
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 01:48:16 pm »

But, assuming this poll is accurate, it could help the GOP in this year’s midterm elections

I got nuttin against the pollocks.  Except that one Meathead.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 01:54:29 pm »
Consider that Ras counts online voting in their data collection.   

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 02:35:29 pm »
Sorry but this poll seems to be an outlier.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 02:45:54 pm »
Sorry but this poll seems to be an outlier.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

One thing to note, though...this was likely voters, not registered voters.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 02:56:13 pm »
   It's about time the Trumpers got some good news.  It's been a miserable couple of weeks and I for one am not gonna pee on their parade.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 02:57:58 pm »
   It's about time the Trumpers got some good news.  It's been a miserable couple of weeks and I for one am not gonna pee on their parade.

I try to be as honest as possible. Leading anyone down the primrose path will do them no good.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 03:27:25 pm »
‘Stormy Effect': Trump’s support falls with women, rises with men in new poll

By Jonathan Easley - 04/02/18 05:01 PM EDT

President Trump’s support among women plunged this month as he battled controversies surrounding alleged affairs with the adult-film actress Stormy Daniels and Playboy model Karen McDougal, according to a new poll.

Support from women fell from 41 percent to 35 percent in the new Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll, even as Trump’s support among men rose 3 points to 53 percent.

Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll co-director Mark Penn said the growing gender gap in the poll is the result of the “Stormy Effect.”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/381328-stormy-effect-trumps-support-falls-with-women-rises-with-men-in-new
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 03:28:53 pm »

Yes polls are now to be believed...until the next one comes out and the numbers are lower.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 03:46:50 pm »
   The Stormy effect: The continuing polarization of the Electorate brought to you by DJT.  Next up on the Women's Party Ticket.

Lorena Bobbitt, 44, is now a mother-of-one and working as a realtor living in Gainesville, Virginia, two decades after she famously sliced off her abusive husband's penis while he was in bed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616197/Lorena-Bobbitt-speaks-21-years-sliced-husbands-penis-reveals-incident-didnt-hurt-dating-life.html#ixzz5BcnZVHcN