Author Topic: Ted Nugent says Parkland students ‘have no soul,’ calls them ‘mushy-brained children’  (Read 333 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hogg.  Don't f uck with the Nudge.  He doesn't give a shit about you!

The discourse surrounding the students who survived a mass shooting at a Florida high school in February and their activism on gun policy has turned radioactive in recent weeks. On social media, gun-control critics have pilloried student leaders Emma González and David Hogg, posting doctored images of González shredding the Constitution and memes showing Hogg in a Nazi uniform.
The teen-led movement has reignited the nation’s gun debate, drawing stark partisan lines, as well as cries of manipulation from the right, who say Democrats have used the students as both shield and sword to advance tighter restrictions on firearms.
Enter the Motor City Madman, musician Ted Nugent, perhaps the National Rifle Association’s most outspoken board member.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/31/ted-nugent-says-parkland-students-have-no-soul-calls-them-mushy-brained-children/?utm_term=.33fed044fd31
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."