Author Topic: Trump blasts Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown for pardoning illegal immigrants  (Read 1150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Saturday, March 31, 2018

President Trump blasted California Gov. Jerry Brown Saturday for pardoning five illegal immigrants who are facing possible deportation.

“Governor Jerry ‘Moonbeam’ Brown pardoned 5 criminal illegal aliens whose crimes include (1) Kidnapping and Robbery (2) Badly beating wife and threatening a crime with intent to terrorize (3) Dealing drugs. Is this really what the great people of California want? @FoxNews,” Mr. Trump tweeted.

The pardons were among 70 pre-Easter clemency actions granted by Mr. Brown. The majority were convicted of drug-related or other nonviolent crimes, the governor’s office said.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/31/donald-trump-blasts-jerry-brown-calif-governor-par/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump blasts Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown for pardoning illegal immigrants
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 02:56:08 pm »
Hey, Donald - you can still deport them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 03:13:46 pm »

That would be an appropriate action, much better than issuing mindless tweets.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 04:03:04 pm »
That would be an appropriate action, much better than issuing mindless tweets.

Yes, but the tweets entertain Trump's fans.  And Trump has to keep the fans entertained.  Actually doing something about the problem doesn't entertain the fans nearly as much.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 04:35:56 pm »
Anyone know if the National Guard is NOT required to fill out after action shooting reports?

If so, they might be the only thing from DC that Sacramento would pay any attention to.

Saddle them up and park them in front of the steps of the State Capitol bldg.

That rogue State Govt. needs to be brought back into the Union.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 04:59:34 pm »

Better yet, you can sentence them to prison time for violating federal law.  And once their sentence is up, you can then deport them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 06:48:48 pm »
Perhaps Governor Brown learned his contempt of the rule of law from the man who pardoned Sheriff Joe.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 09:57:02 pm »
Better yet, you can sentence them to prison time for violating federal law.  And once their sentence is up, you can then deport them.

Well, that might work for the State AG, but I think Jerry Brown is a Natural Born Citizen, so we can't actually deport Him.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 10:54:42 pm »
Sounds like California somewhat left the Union.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2018, 12:17:31 am »

Well, that might work for the State AG, but I think Jerry Brown is a Natural Born Citizen, so we can't actually deport Him.
Not talking about Brown, but the illegals he is pardoning.

Where did you come up with deporting Brown anyway?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2018, 01:55:27 am »
He was making a funny.  Lighten up, Francis.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 02:01:46 am »
He was making a funny.  Lighten up, Francis.
Do you think I am the Pope?

I have no idea of what he attempting to relate.  Can you read minds?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 03:30:50 am »
Perhaps Governor Brown learned his contempt of the rule of law from the man who pardoned Sheriff Joe.
Please, Moonbeam learned his contempt for the rule of law way before that, he learned it from daddy. All you have to do is look at his history in California to see not only his contempt for the rule of law but for the will of the people too.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 03:57:03 am »
Do you think I am the Pope?

I have no idea of what he attempting to relate.  Can you read minds?

Hehehe.

How do you ever manage to buy a used car?