Author Topic: Romney: I'm more of a hawk on immigration than Trump  (Read 1180 times)

Offline corbe

Romney: I'm more of a hawk on immigration than Trump
« on: March 27, 2018, 09:29:00 pm »
Romney: I'm more of a hawk on immigration than Trump

The Hill
Brett Samuels
3 hrs ago

Mitt Romney said Monday he believes he's more conservative than President Trump on immigration, explaining that he doesn't believe Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients should be allowed to obtain legal residence.

Romney, the former Republican presidential nominee who is running for U.S. Senate in Utah, was asked about his conservative credentials during a question-and-answer session in Provo, the Daily Herald reported.

"For instance, I'm a deficit hawk," Romney said, according to the Provo newspaper. "That makes me more of a conservative than a lot of Republicans and a lot of Democrats. I'm also more of a hawk on immigration than even the president. My view was these DACA kids shouldn't be allowed to stay in the country legally."

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/romney-im-more-of-a-hawk-on-immigration-than-trump/ar-BBKMfX5?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Romney: I'm more of a hawk on immigration than Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 09:31:02 pm »
Boy it will be great to have this piece of shit in the Senate blowing this garbage out of his ass on a daily basis. '

Is there any way we can give Utah back to the Indians?

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 09:38:06 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 09:40:42 pm »
Boy it will be great to have this piece of shit in the Senate blowing this garbage out of his ass on a daily basis. '

I vote we deal with California first; they seem to be a lot more screwed up.  Just say'n.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 09:56:33 pm »
 :mauslaff:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 10:13:01 pm »
This goes without saying.  We all remember when Trump attacked him in 2012 for being too hard on the illegals.  And now Donald has surrendered on his wall and threatened to veto the budget because it didn't help the DACA kids.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 10:22:44 pm »
This goes without saying.  We all remember when Trump attacked him in 2012 for being too hard on the illegals.  And now Donald has surrendered on his wall and threatened to veto the budget because it didn't help the DACA kids.

It can go without saying because Romney is a loser and threw the election to get his compatriot Obama could get a second term.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 10:26:33 pm »
I vote we deal with California first; they seem to be a lot more screwed up.  Just say'n.

California would take another Abe Lincoln.

Raise another Union Army and invade Sacramento to bring them back into the Union.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 10:35:14 pm »

Indeed.   :patriot:  (though some won't remember or perhaps they have selective memories)
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 02:44:19 am »
To-Whose wrote:
"California would take another Abe Lincoln.
Raise another Union Army and invade Sacramento to bring them back into the Union."

You posted that in half-jest (I presume), but -- that's what it's gonna take.

An army -- the United States army -- invading California, overthrowing the state government, and then establishing a new state government that, if it behaves, can then seek re-admission to the union...

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 03:23:32 am »
To-Whose wrote:
"California would take another Abe Lincoln.
Raise another Union Army and invade Sacramento to bring them back into the Union."

You posted that in half-jest (I presume), but -- that's what it's gonna take.

An army -- the United States army -- invading California, overthrowing the state government, and then establishing a new state government that, if it behaves, can then seek re-admission to the union...

Orange County Ca. has been considering defying the State Govt on this Sanctuary State crap for a while.

Talk Radio (think it was Buck Sexton) just reported a couple hours ago that Orange County made it official.

They're standing up against Sacramento in support of Federal Supremacy over immigration.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 03:44:46 am »
   We Citizens of Arizona, Texas, Colorado will gladly send back a few Million Soldiers to help you in your Fight!!! 

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 06:03:02 am »

You've obviously never been to Utah. I suggest a trip to Kanab...from there, you're at most a two hour drive from at least four National Parks.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 07:13:48 am »
You've obviously never been to Utah. I suggest a trip to Kanab...from there, you're at most a two hour drive from at least four National Parks.

OK. After the next Lincoln pacifies and subjugates the California Rebels we'll send the Army into Utah to bring the Romneyites back into the United States.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:14:12 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2018, 10:47:42 pm »
To-Whose wrote:
"After the next Lincoln pacifies and subjugates the California Rebels we'll send the Army into Utah to bring the Romneyites back into the United States."

Been there and done that already.
Read up on the "Utah War":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 11:22:51 pm »
Zion, Bryce, are amazing. The strip across northern Arizona is amazing, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln