Author Topic: Dem Rep Wasserman Schultz Introduces Legislation Requiring Background Checks on Ammunition Buyers  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Pam Key 26 Mar 2018

Monday, Miami NBC affiliate WTVJ reported on Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s (D-FL) news conference announcing the Ammunition Background Check Act of 2018, which was legislation requiring background checks to purchase ammunition.

Surrounded by students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Wasserman Schultz said, “Unlike firearm purchases, someone who wants to go into a store that sells ammunition can buy as much ammunition as they want without so much as being asked their first name.”

She added, “This is just such a gaping and grave and dangerous loophole that I could not wrap my mind around it when I was told that that was the case.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/26/dem-rep-wasserman-schultz-introduces-legislation-requiring-background-checks-ammunition-buyers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The next step will be to Ban all sales of ammo. Then Ban the production and sale of ammo. No ammo no gun.

These rats are sneaky little shits.   But then Just look at the bill sponsors.  The Hag Frau Schultz and the F ag Blumenthall
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When the Dems have background checks on their IT people, we can talk, Deb.

The answer will still be no, but we can talk.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
When the Dems have background checks on their IT people, we can talk, Deb.

The answer will still be no, but we can talk.

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!