Author Topic: Eric Bolling goes on CNN to set record straight about fmr. Fox News colleagues, particularly Shep Sm  (Read 399 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Samantha Chang
March 26, 2018

Former Fox News host Eric Bolling dismissed criticism of FNC from disgruntled ex-contributors like Ralph Peters, and liberal host Shepard Smith, saying the No. 1 cable news network produces great journalism and is less biased than its rivals.

“Ralph Peters is entitled to his opinion,” Bolling told CNN’s Brian Stelter. “Ralph Peters never liked Trump from the very beginning. He never thought Trump would win the presidency, and he certainly wasn’t a pro-Trump advocate afterwards. He is entitled to his opinion, as I’m sure everyone here, Don [Lemon], and Anderson [Cooper] and Wolf [Blitzer] are.”

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/26/eric-bolling-goes-on-cnn-to-set-record-straight-about-fmr-fox-news-colleagues-particularly-shep-smith-617294
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.