Author Topic: Maybe Trump Is Playing 3D Chess?  (Read 446 times)

Offline mrclose

Maybe Trump Is Playing 3D Chess?
« on: March 25, 2018, 08:05:08 am »

I had no idea on how to search to see if this had been posted?

If it has been posted, using different keywords in the search ... please feel free to delete.

This can make for a lively discussion ... I'm sure!
This gives one hope! :shrug:

STATEMENTS & RELEASES Text of a Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

BUDGET & SPENDING

Issued on: March 23, 2018

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

In accordance with section 7058(d) of division K of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (H.R. 1625; the “Act”), I hereby designate as an emergency requirement all funding so designated by the Congress in the Act pursuant to section 251(b)(2)(A) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985, for the accounts referenced in section 7058(d).

The details of this action are set forth in the enclosed memorandum from the Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

This was filed ONE hour after the Senate Passed the Bill.

The POTUS invoked the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 (a law Reagan passed) because of out of control debt and now has discretionary control of all the funds.

Here is the order from December 21st declaring the national emergency.

https://amac.us/president-trump-signs-executive-order-declares-national-emergency/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Maybe Trump Is Playing 3D Chess?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 08:34:22 am »
He's playing constitutional crisis and the SCOTUS will slap the taste out of his mouth if he pursues that ploy.