Author Topic: Poll of Swing-Voters: Immigration Vastly More Important than Tax Cuts in Midterm Elections  (Read 717 times)

rangerrebew

Poll of Swing-Voters: Immigration Vastly More Important than Tax Cuts in Midterm Elections

J. Scott Applewhite/AP

by John Binder22 Mar 2018Washington, D.C.507
President Trump’s populist pro-American immigration reform agenda is more important to swing voters in the 2018 midterms than the issue of taxes and the Republicans’ tax cut plan.

According to a new Quinnipiac Poll, swing voters in the 2018 midterm elections are more concerned with the issue of immigration than they are with tax reform.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/poll-of-swing-voters-immigration-vastly-more-important-than-tax-cuts-in-midterm-elections/

Offline jpsb

LOL, Quinnipiac Poll is just now finding this out? Where have they been for the last 20 years?

Offline kevindavis007

Well who knows. Since the story came from Breitbart, I need other sources to verify it is true.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No worries.  I'm sure the republicans in congress are working a bill to reverse the tax cuts.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jpsb wonders:
"LOL, Quinnipiac Poll is just now finding this out? Where have they been for the last 20 years?"

In the months preceding the 2016 election, there were members of this forum trying to tell us that polls showed that most Americans favored lenient treatment -- amnesty -- for the illegals already here.

Don't here much from those guys now about the subject... ;)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No worries.  I'm sure the republicans in congress are working a bill to reverse the tax cuts.

snarkisism.  I know its rough for you right now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

jpsb wonders:
"LOL, Quinnipiac Poll is just now finding this out? Where have they been for the last 20 years?"

In the months preceding the 2016 election, there were members of this forum trying to tell us that polls showed that most Americans favored lenient treatment -- amnesty -- for the illegals already here.

Don't here much from those guys now about the subject... ;)

Hello.

What's to talk about.  A couple sabotaged ICE raids?  No Wall.  No DACA solution. 
I think if illegals were a REAL issue, Trump would be doing more than vigorously stroking the alt-right frogs and promising full service.

It might feel good now but y'all are gonna have to pay for that less than satisfying "happy ending," then clean yourself off, and go home $100 poorer.

Make it last buddy.