Author Topic: Gun control activist David Hogg draws the line at backpack control  (Read 625 times)

rangerrebew

Gun control activist David Hogg draws the line at backpack control

John SextonPosted at 1:21 pm on March 23, 2018

Ever since the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school in Florida last month, a group of students (with the help of their PR firm) have been making the rounds on television demanding that we do something. The students, especially Hogg, have mostly brushed off numerous law enforcement failures before and during the shooting. So when they say they want to do something, they mean new laws and policies.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/23/gun-control-activist-david-hogg-draws-line-clear-backpacks/

Offline mountaineer

Re: Gun control activist David Hogg draws the line at backpack control
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 01:30:25 pm »
He says it's embarrasing for his girls' feminine hygiene products to be visible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 01:45:12 pm »
He says it's embarrasing for his girls' feminine hygiene products to be visible.

Trending. #mykotex
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 01:54:54 pm »
... Hogg, who complained on Friday that his parents 'don't know how to use a f****** democracy so we have to' and said he was 'tired' from his advocacy work, said he was saddened by another shooting in Maryland this week which he said forced him to 'relive' his own experience.

'I had to relive a lot of the previous memories from my own school shooting. Everyone takes grief in their own way but for me it was infuriating realizing that because that was a person with a gun, in reality, were they taken out by law enforcement? ...
This little pansy had no experience to relive. He was nowhere near the shooting. Story and more idiotic quotes at Daily Mail.

Separated at birth?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 02:01:26 pm »
This little pansy had no experience to relive. He was nowhere near the shooting. Story and more idiotic quotes at Daily Mail.

Separated at birth?

I would think that beady eyed little fools 15 minutes would be up by now. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 02:05:22 pm »

SicSemp
‏ @LeonidasBowman
2h2 hours ago

What a sad state our nation is in. Our youth are marching in support of Stalinist policies.

The brave men who founded this nation would be disgusted by what these brats are doing.

#MarchForOurLives

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 02:06:24 pm »

Separated at birth?
Whaddya bet he's down with the whole leftist scheme/scam whatever the subject? Somebody stuck an air inflater up this little twerp's rearend, and it puffed his head/ego up to beach ball-size proportions. He actually thinks he's important and a gamechanger instead of just a dimwitted pawn for the usual suspects.