Author Topic: Attorney: Ex-Playboy model voted for Trump, lawsuit not politically motivated  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney: Ex-Playboy model voted for Trump, lawsuit not politically motivated
By Morgan Gstalter - 03/22/18 11:15 AM EDT

The lawyer representing Karen McDougal said the former Playboy model voted for President Trump and isn’t motivated by politics in coming forward about an alleged affair with him.

“Let me be clear,” Peter Stris said told Politico on Wednesday. “Karen is a Republican. She voted for the president. She holds no ill will. If there was ever a case that was not motivated by naked politics, it’s this one.“

McDougal filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against American Media Inc. (AMI), which owns the National Enquirer.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/379724-lawyer-ex-playboy-model-voted-for-trump-not-suing-over-politics

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The lawyer representing Karen McDougal said the former Playboy model voted for President Trump and isn’t motivated by politics in coming forward about an alleged affair with him.

Imagine that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Consider the comparison between McDougal's behavior and Daniels's. McDougal has handled this as professionally as imaginable. Daniels has been, well, Trump-like.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Consider the comparison between McDougal's behavior and Daniels's. McDougal has handled this as professionally as imaginable. Daniels has been, well, Trump-like.

I need to check, but I think Daniels was sort of "outed" because the lawyer's payment came to light.

Edit to add: Yep, the Wall Street Journal brought all this up in January.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 07:22:05 pm by LauraTXNM »
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

This is probably why....

Speaking carefully for fear of legal reprisal, McDougal responded to questions about whether she felt guilty about the affair, as her friends suggested, by saying that she had found God in the last several years and regretted parts of her past. “This is a new me,” she told me. “If I could go back and do a lot of things differently, I definitely would.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-a-playboy-model-and-a-system-for-concealing-infidelity-national-enquirer-karen-mcdougal
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.