Author Topic: Stormy Daniels passed a lie detector test about her affair with Trump: Report  (Read 8024 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he ever stops denying, there will be no riding out the shitstorm that the media will make out of it.  With much willing assistance from people he's defeated in both politics and business.  An admission of the kind you say would end this all, could only come as part of a resignation.

And he knows it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I what tangible ways will you life improve if the President admits to affairs that happened years ago?

It doesn't matier to me in the slightest.  It matters to the Trump presidency and the effectiveness of his administration.

It will be easier for supporters to defend him with their, "So what?  We knew about this, and he doesn't do it any more," statements, if he doesn't keep disputing what they're saying.  It's easier to claim he's a changed man if he stops denying he had a problem.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

It doesn't matier to me in the slightest.  It matters to the Trump presidency and the effectiveness of his administration.

It will be easier for supporters to defend him with their, "So what?  We knew about this, and he doesn't do it any more," statements, if he doesn't keep disputing what they're saying.  It's easier to claim he's a changed man if he stops denying he had a problem.

Your concern for us is touching, but we do not care about this minutia. The Left is attacking him on anything they can dream up, true or imagined, so him doing anything different on these whores isn't going to effect the way the MSM and rabid Trump haters treat him. Mueller collusion story line collapsing? Not problem. Trump data mined to win and election. That falls apart? Drag out another whore with a questionable past. That collapses? Trump congratulated Putin for his reelection. That collapses? Donny and Melania are going to divorce.....so on a so forth. Wash rinse repeat.

Offline LauraTXNM

Your concern for us is touching, but we do not care about this minutia. The Left is attacking him on anything they can dream up, true or imagined, so him doing anything different on these whores isn't going to effect the way the MSM and rabid Trump haters treat him. Mueller collusion story line collapsing? Not problem. Trump data mined to win and election. That falls apart? Drag out another whore with a questionable past. That collapses? Trump congratulated Putin for his reelection. That collapses? Donny and Melania are going to divorce.....so on a so forth. Wash rinse repeat.

It's readily apparent to me that some Trump supporters don't care.  So other Trump supporters will continue to drop away, and fewer additional voters will be attracted to him.  It's Trump's loss and that of his supporters.

It does ensure 2020 will produce even more challengers.  And it might even increase the chance that he'll eventually tell a lie that is prosecutable.  Obstruction is the administration's worst enemy.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

It's readily apparent to me that some Trump supporters don't care.  So other Trump supporters will continue to drop away, and fewer additional voters will be attracted to him.  It's Trump's loss and that of his supporters.

It does ensure 2020 will produce even more challengers.  And it might even increase the chance that he'll eventually tell a lie that is prosecutable.  Obstruction is the administration's worst enemy.

That's funny. Trumps polling numbers are either stable or rising as all these issues that give you the vapors linger. No matter how hard you folks try to force people to care about a 15 year old affair, it isn't breaking through.

BTW the more people who jump into run against Trump in '20 the better. By not consolidating against Trump they will tear themselves apart. They will be fighting against each other on who is a bigger Communist. It is starting to happen now.

Offline LauraTXNM

That's funny. Trumps polling numbers are either stable or rising as all these issues that give you the vapors linger. No matter how hard you folks try to force people to care about a 15 year old affair, it isn't breaking through.

BTW the more people who jump into run against Trump in '20 the better. By not consolidating against Trump they will tear themselves apart. They will be fighting against each other on who is a bigger Communist. It is starting to happen now.

We'll see.  It'll be very entertaining.

Offline roamer_1

So who cares.................. RIGHT??

We knew he was an amoral, serial adulterer, so it doesn't matter that he was an amoral serial adulterer.....  *****rollingeyes*****

But he's a changed man... And a modern day Cyrus ...  *****rollingeyes*****

:3:

Offline roamer_1

Au contraire yourself @musiclady  Those of us who elected the President were not obsessed with checking bed sheets or sitting around smacking our gums and rubbing our hands together reading about the man's sex life. 

We had more important things to do ... and at the top of the list was electing the right man to lead this nation at this time.

You're welcome.   ^-^

You are missing the point. If he cannot keep his vows to his wife, what makes you give any credence to his other vows?

Offline musiclady

But he's a changed man... And a modern day Cyrus ...  *****rollingeyes*****

:3:

Yeah....... and David and Moses and Elijah and Jesus all rolled into one!

There’s never been anyone like him in the history of the world!   :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DB

I don't trust anyone who cheats on their spouse.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

There’s an old joke about the farmer’s wife cleaning out the attic.  She finds a trunk full of cash and two ears of corn.  She asks her husband, “What’s this all about?”

“Well,” he says reluctantly, “when I was unfaithful, I put an ear of corn in the trunk”

“I can’t say I’m happy about this,” she replied.  “However, I suppose after 50 years of marriage, twice isn’t the worst thing.  What about the money?”

The farmer shrugged and said, “Once I had a bushel, I sold it.”

I think it’s safe to say Trump could have made more than he’s got in grain futures.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You are missing the point. If he cannot keep his vows to his wife, what makes you give any credence to his other vows?
I never did. Still irrelevant, because the media (ho's and horndogs and perverts, mostly) aren't attacking him on a moral basis, they are using this to fill the airtime and column inches to keep the stories  about Democrat colllusion with foreign powers and other criminal acts out of the public eye. That is the only reason this is relevant, is that it is a diversion.
Clinton, while in office, had 'relations' with an intern (in his chain of command) on public property, on our time. The media winked even when he lied and obstructed the investigation--the same charges which brought Nixon down.  So this doesn't mean much to me, except as a clear indicator the media are hiding something.

I'm not defending Trump's alleged behaviour, I'm more interested in attacking the media for making a big deal of it when there are other fish to fry.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

I never did. Still irrelevant, because the media (ho's and horndogs and perverts, mostly) aren't attacking him on a moral basis, they are using this to fill the airtime and column inches to keep the stories  about Democrat colllusion with foreign powers and other criminal acts out of the public eye. That is the only reason this is relevant, is that it is a diversion.
Clinton, while in office, had 'relations' with an intern (in his chain of command) on public property, on our time. The media winked even when he lied and obstructed the investigation--the same charges which brought Nixon down.  So this doesn't mean much to me, except as a clear indicator the media are hiding something.

I'm not defending Trump's alleged behaviour, I'm more interested in attacking the media for making a big deal of it when there are other fish to fry.

It does mean one thing. The Republican party is no longer the party of family values...

Offline musiclady

There is absolutely no reason to trust them.

That's why all this "it's in the past" is bogus.   His lack of character and basic decency that made him cheat on his multiple wives is still in operation as he pretends to be an honest broker for America.

You don't have to be a prude to understand the problem here.

Being in denial seems to be a rampant problem with conservatives these days.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

There is nothing alleged about his behavior.   He has bragged about it.

As @DB has said, what this means is that the Republican Party no longer defends family values or morality.

Whether or not you admit it, this IS a big deal because conservatives used to stand for something and now no longer do.

Offline Suppressed

I don't think there's anyone around still foolish enough to believe a thing he says. He's even admitted he lies.

Still, there are some people who can't understand that's a big reason he's so impotent.  He has a Republican House and Senate and can barely get a tiny bit of his agenda passed.  Everyone's on to him and his games.

So I think there's not really much effect on the honesty front.

In America's more honorable times, we'd worry about high officials being blackmailed, and his hush money might indicate he could be.  But I think a big chunk of the hush money was probably payment for services, as well as of pre-election importance, not a huge indication that he's vulnerable now.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It does mean one thing. The Republican party is no longer the party of family values...
The GOP bailed on family values years ago, only paying enough lip service to conservative crowds to string the suckers along for another election. There are those who are exceptions to that rule, but the Party is and has been about only one thing:Power. Altruism has been gone for a while.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think there's anyone around still foolish enough to believe a thing he says. He's even admitted he lies.
Still, there are some people who can't understand that's a big reason he's so impotent.  He has a Republican House and Senate and can barely get a tiny bit of his agenda passed.  Everyone's on to him and his games.

LOL. Yeah right. The upright and duty bound GOP elected member are all about doing the right thing and the only thing stopping them from ending Obamacare and passing a real budget is that Donny is a bad man. You make no sense. The reason they are not getting anything done is because they don't have to get anything done. They sit on piles of money to both pass around to constituents and knock out challengers in Primaries making most of their seats safe.

Guess you forgot why we had a special election in PA18 last week. It wasn't because the House member quit in disgust of the President. Flake wasn't forced to slink away from reelection because he found Trump distasteful. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL. Yeah right. The upright and duty bound GOP elected member are all about doing the right thing and the only thing stopping them from ending Obamacare and passing a real budget is that Donny is a bad man. You make no sense. The reason they are not getting anything done is because they don't have to get anything done. They sit on piles of money to both pass around to constituents and knock out challengers in Primaries making most of their seats safe.

Guess you forgot why we had a special election in PA18 last week. It wasn't because the House member quit in disgust of the President. Flake wasn't forced to slink away from reelection because he found Trump distasteful.

The word is "sinecure."  They can has it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

The word is "sinecure."  They can has it.

I don't think they are sinecure about anything they do. It's all lip service.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

You mean a lie such as "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. Your family will save $2500 per year on health care?"

If any lies are prosecutable, those truly should be among the biggest lies of all time.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline roamer_1

:shrug: Liars tellin lies about liars, blaming other liars. Sorry Joe, I just ain't got a dog in this hunt any which way around.

A pox on all of em, including Tump.

Offline roamer_1

So I think there's not really much effect on the honesty front.

In America's more honorable times, we'd worry about high officials being blackmailed, and his hush money might indicate he could be.  But I think a big chunk of the hush money was probably payment for services, as well as of pre-election importance, not a huge indication that he's vulnerable now.

You are probably in line with me in this... but I really can't see the sense in defending one liar from another. I just don't have time to make sense of all that. So for me, it's all a big fat can of meh, all predicted long ago, and now just playing itself out.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

The GOP bailed on family values years ago, only paying enough lip service to conservative crowds to string the suckers along for another election. There are those who are exceptions to that rule, but the Party is and has been about only one thing:Power. Altruism has been gone for a while.

That's right.

Offline roamer_1

You mean a lie such as "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. Your family will save $2500 per year on health care?"

If any lies are prosecutable, those truly should be among the biggest lies of all time.

What, their side lies, so 'ours' can too?

Nope.  **nononono*