Author Topic: Facebook is again having to account for its role in 2016 election  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Facebook is again having to account for its role in 2016 election
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2018, 10:58:52 pm »
When do you believe he starts interviewing Clinton campaign operatives, in connection with the election and possible (probable?) democrat collusion?

Never.  Rosenswine wrote the order for Mueller to specifically look at Russians and Trump.  The left will argue, correctly, that the Clinton crimes (which are huge) are out of Mueller's scope.  Clever, huh?  I normal investigations goes to where the evidence leads, but this is not a normal investigation.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 10:59:27 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2018, 11:15:05 pm »
Can't wait for the "next part."  There's guaranteed to be one now that significant coin has been expended looking around for smoke.  The part that involves actual crime, and let's hope for Mueller's sake it's not a pile of process crimes and old crimes that occurred years and years ago. 

If Mueller ends up with a fistful of Scooter Libbies, will the left be happy?  Anybody, for that matter?

I'd be perfectly happy now, if Mueller truly felt like he was done.  I am glad Manafort and Flynn were brought to everyone's attention -- no one involved with a campaign should be that entangled with Russia or Turkey.  I'm glad Cambridge Analytica is being unmasked, which I'm not sure would have happened otherwise.  I hope people now know it's dumb to take opposition research without regard to the giver. 

I would be very glad if President Trump is not guilty of any actual crimes; I want our president to be capable.  And I think another impeachment would be very damaging to our country.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2018, 11:18:52 pm »
I disagree.  When Whitewater was first being looked into, "collusion" was not what was being looked for.  "Bribery" is closer to the mark.  The players in Whitewater (the McDougals, Webster Hubbel, Hillary Clinton among others) were never accused of collusion, they were accused of out and out graft.  The cattle futures wasn't about collusion, it was about a fixed commodity trade.  Whitewater itself wasn't because people colluded, it's because people defrauded a bank (actually i think it was a S/L).

No, "collusion" was not the triggering activity for the Whitewater and other Clinton investigations.  But it is here.

Thank you for filling me in, @Cyber Liberty.  I thought "collusion" as in "conspiracy to deceive" was part of them lying about Whitewater.  Now I get it.  "Collusion" actually seems like it's just a catch-all phrase right now.  It could encompass a number of actual crimes.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2018, 11:35:21 pm »
Thank you for filling me in, @Cyber Liberty.  I thought "collusion" as in "conspiracy to deceive" was part of them lying about Whitewater.  Now I get it.  "Collusion" actually seems like it's just a catch-all phrase right now.  It could encompass a number of actual crimes.

Or, non-crimes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2018, 12:46:21 am »
I'd be perfectly happy now, if Mueller truly felt like he was done.  I am glad Manafort and Flynn were brought to everyone's attention -- no one involved with a campaign should be that entangled with Russia or Turkey.  I'm glad Cambridge Analytica is being unmasked, which I'm not sure would have happened otherwise.  I hope people now know it's dumb to take opposition research without regard to the giver. 

I would be very glad if President Trump is not guilty of any actual crimes; I want our president to be capable.  And I think another impeachment would be very damaging to our country.

I'd be happy too, if I trusted Mueller to not make stuff up.  But I don't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2018, 12:48:39 am »
I'd be happy too, if I trusted Mueller to not make stuff up.  But I don't.

Hey, @LauraTXNM, did you read this article by any chance:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html?

Quite revealing. 

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2018, 04:17:56 pm »
Hey, @LauraTXNM, did you read this article by any chance:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html?

Quite revealing.

@Sanguine  Thank you for this!  You just inspired me to read a bunch of articles about the anthrax investigation, Mueller’s rep among colleagues, his “standing up” to Alberto Gonzalez, etc, etc.   He certainly doesn’t like to admit he’s wrong, does he ;(?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2018, 04:31:22 pm »
@Sanguine  Thank you for this!  You just inspired me to read a bunch of articles about the anthrax investigation, Mueller’s rep among colleagues, his “standing up” to Alberto Gonzalez, etc, etc.   He certainly doesn’t like to admit he’s wrong, does he ;(?

You're so welcome!  Not only does he not like to admit he's wrong, he seems to be wrong fairly often.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2018, 04:39:21 pm »
You're so welcome!  Not only does he not like to admit he's wrong, he seems to be wrong fairly often.

The lefties don't like to admit it when he's wrong, either.  But his mouth says what they want, so they always find a way to back it up.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2018, 09:19:56 pm »
The lefties don't like to admit it when he's wrong, either.  But his mouth says what they want, so they always find a way to back it up.

Not to contradict you ;), but one of the first articles I found complaining about Mueller was in the HuffPost.  There were so many negative articles about him last summer, all across the spectrum.  I don't know how I missed all of them!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2018, 09:39:44 pm »
Not to contradict you ;), but one of the first articles I found complaining about Mueller was in the HuffPost.  There were so many negative articles about him last summer, all across the spectrum.  I don't know how I missed all of them!

Yeah, I saw that one.  I think they do that to keep us off-balance.   ^-^
I will NOT comply.