Author Topic: Australia says SA white farmers 'persecuted'  (Read 678 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Australia says SA white farmers 'persecuted'
« on: March 14, 2018, 04:59:57 pm »
Australia says SA white farmers 'persecuted'

South Africa has dismissed claims its white farmers are "persecuted" after an Australian minister said they needed help from a "civilised" country.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said he was exploring giving South Africa's white farmers access to fast-track visas on humanitarian grounds.

The suggestion was made amid calls to transfer land ownership from black to white farmers in South Africa, and fears over the number of farm killings.

Read more at: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43403408

Offline TomSea

Re: Australia says SA white farmers 'persecuted'
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 05:00:56 pm »
My 2 cents, some of the early reports on this have possibly been "sensationalized", we've got to be careful in what is the truth here and what is not. Still, a situation to pay attention too and this is a bit thing if Australia comes out and comments on this.  I found at least, one article that said, this story is being dramatized. So, we will see.  I just wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion, "genocide is happening".
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:02:13 pm by TomSea »

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 05:06:07 pm »
For it not to be happening, there are an awful lot of South Africans here in Texas that have fled South Africa to escape with their lives.  The vast majority left everything they had behind them.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 05:23:43 pm »
My 2 cents, some of the early reports on this have possibly been "sensationalized", we've got to be careful in what is the truth here and what is not. Still, a situation to pay attention too and this is a bit thing if Australia comes out and comments on this.  I found at least, one article that said, this story is being dramatized. So, we will see.  I just wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion, "genocide is happening".

@TomSea

History says you are wrong.  If anything it's worse then we know.

15 years ago I worked with guys from SA.  At that time they were trying to get out because the anti white violence was so bad. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 05:33:17 pm »
@TomSea

History says you are wrong.  If anything it's worse then we know.

15 years ago I worked with guys from SA.  At that time they were trying to get out because the anti white violence was so bad.

@driftdiver

Yeah, I think the evidence is that it's very bad.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 05:45:10 pm »
@driftdiver  @supressed  @anubias

As of now, violence is bad for everyone in South Africa. I wonder if that could have something to do with it?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 06:11:12 pm »
@driftdiver  @supressed  @anubias

As of now, violence is bad for everyone in South Africa. I wonder if that could have something to do with it?

@TomSea

The guys I knew looked to what happened elsewhere in Africa when the whites were pushed out.   Very violent and bloody.  The whites that were caught on their property were usually not given an option of leaving at that point.  The women were raped and then everyone was killed.

These guys lived in a neighborhood and house.  They had a 12 tall fence topped with razor wire around their development with armed guards.   People still got in to steal and murder.  They said nearly every class in their kids school had parents who had been murdered. 

With their new leader giving them the ok it is only a matter of time.    Not all blacks there are like this but enough to make it impossible to live their peacefully.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 09:55:12 pm »
they should be given refugee status here, imo.  But unlike some from other countries, they come here on their own, find work or start businesses, purchase property, and do fine.  The only part that sucks for them is not being able to get citizenship if they don’t want to be approved before they come; thus the need for refugee status imo.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 10:01:04 pm »
Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said he was exploring giving South Africa's white farmers access to fast-track visas on humanitarian grounds.

They should have the green light to come here too. Most would be a step up from what we are currently getting.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 10:01:39 pm »
they should be given refugee status here, imo.  But unlike some from other countries, they come here on their own, find work or start businesses, purchase property, and do fine.  The only part that sucks for them is not being able to get citizenship if they don’t want to be approved before they come; thus the need for refugee status imo.

Agree...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 12:51:39 am »
I hope we can help them and that Australia and any other countries can help them.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 01:14:36 am »

Happened in Rhodesia. I wouldn't bet against it happening in SA.

ESPECIALLY if those in their legislature are implying it will.